Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read the actor who plays Corey is called Maximus in real life and now I have the famous “my name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife” stuck in my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pleased this wasn’t leaked as it was really shocking. I can’t believe it happened so soon. It said the story will last for the rest of the year and beyond, so I wonder what else it’ll lead to?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I got goose bumps watching that and was shocked. Well played by all the actors. 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That was a top class episode tonight , i thought the acting across the board was very good , Corey , Nina, Roy and Asha were excellent imo one of the best episodes for many years, it was actually very upsetting because the acting was so good, i dont really agree with copying a real murder though , i would have been fuming if they had made a mess of it , but tonights episode was so well done that it stopped me thinking about the real life murder and i got invested in the sadness for the characters, and corrie hasnt done that in a long time for me.

I like to take the piss and moan about corrie being dreadful , but credit tonight for such a brilliantly acted episode

Reactions: 18
I’m pleased this wasn’t leaked as it was really shocking. I can’t believe it happened so soon. It said the story will last for the rest of the year and beyond, so I wonder what else it’ll lead to?
There are loads of articles online tonight with future story lines.

Haven’t watched Corrie in about a month as I tend to drift in and out and find I can pick up on it easily again. Will catch up on this week’s though I think!

Reactions: 4
Ive not watched Corrie for weeks bt I had it on tonight and wow what a episode. A few questions...

whos flat was Asha and Corey in?
What happened regarding the attack?

thanks x

Ive not watched Corrie for weeks bt I had it on tonight and wow what a episode. A few questions...

thanks x
Nick and Leanne’s flat (who are currently in hiding after Leanne and Simon got caught up with the drug tit)

Seb and Nina were walking past where Corey and his gang were. Then they started calling them names and stuff so S&N started to walk away. The gang followed them and beat them up.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

thanks x
Asha & Corey are in the flat that Leanne & Simon used to live in (and sometimes Nick). Corey’s rich father is paying the rent on it for them. Leanne, Simon and Nick are currently in witness protection as Simon was caught up with some dodgy drug dealers. To help Simon, Leanne started working with the police and started some drug running in order to catch the main dealer, Harvey (played by Will Mellor), out but Harvey found out so they left Weatherfield behind and are now in Warrington.

Reactions: 3
I think the fact people are still thinking about it is a good thing, shows how well it was done and what a strong message it is. Hopefully it will make people think twice about their actions

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.