Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe it. Really didn’t expect that. Come on Asha don’t let us down 😭

Reactions: 6
I am I shock all the rumours were that none of them were leaving 😭 gutted.

Really enjoyed the past few episodes, think they have pulled it out the bag after a tit... I don’t know how long it is. A long time.

Reactions: 7
I thought the actor who plays Abbie was good tonight. That grief rambling I think was very real.

Reactions: 14
Really great that it didn’t leak. Was very shocked at the ending.

Wow that was a shocker!

Do you think Kellie will crack?
I think she’s the weakest link. She made me so angry when she slapped Nina. She was seen walking along with the group so maybe she joined in with the attack?

She can't really move her face anymore

Shes going to he completely unbearable now
What is up with her face? Was it like this in Shameless? I think she’s got veneers or something, do they effect movement.
Felt really awkward when she was on the ground upset and Kevin was just stood there. I know it’s because of Covid restrictions but still.

Reactions: 12
As much as she is a witch I'm gutted it had to be Kelly, brought up by a loan shark and mum who abandons her ( I know that's the point) but why couldn't she have a happy ending with Toyah and Imran
However I'm wondering if Kelly didn't actually do anything other than slap Nina when we saw and maybe it was just the lads who did the rest? Not that it justifies her actions

Reactions: 3
i really thought he was gonna be okay as he was the one conscious enough to ring the ambulance

Really great that it didn’t leak. Was very shocked at the ending.

I think she’s the weakest link. She made me so angry when she slapped Nina. She was seen walking along with the group so maybe she joined in with the attack?

What is up with her face? Was it like this in Shameless? I think she’s got veneers or something, do they effect movement.
Felt really awkward when she was on the ground upset and Kevin was just stood there. I know it’s because of Covid restrictions but still.
Shes had botox and fillers by the look of it as well as veneers

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.