Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
If Sam keeps finding more of this stuff i will start imagining the A Team theme tune and him breaking out of the van in a tank that shoots cabbages he knocked together, seeing he is a child genius

Or at the very least he will turn the radio into some sort of communication device
It looks like Sam is in the store cupboard at Argos not the back of a transit van the amount of different items he keeps finding

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I hated the way they wrote Elaine, the actress was wasted! One minute she was all mopey, then a stupid thought shrieked out, to snidey. There was no consistency to her character at all. I low key hated all the scenes in Yasmeen's house with Kathy too.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I did laugh when Alina told Maria to bugger off when she was telling her to leave the street. Alina said in her fab accent ‘ I have been threatened by far scarier people than you’ The girl escaped people traffickers like she’s going to be afraid of the worlds most boring hairdresser!

• Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Toyah would be contacting Leanne.What would she say?Your sisters foster child of 5 minutes has been accused of murdering a boy older than Simon who he has never spoken to.Btw Roy’s half niece was attacked.Leanne is not needed for this storyline whatsoever.I don’t by new old looking Summer helps with the story telling she wasn’t involved.Maybe they missed a trick in not including Amy Barlow instead of Summer.
I really like Amy now.

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I couldn’t stop thinking about Corrie tonight when I went to bed. Was never a fan of seb and always thought he was a bit of a drip but I really like Nina and then I liked the two of them together. Sad because they could have had a really nice relationship which would have been nice to see play out on screen.

I just know Corrie is going to wind me up now over the next year lol, I know these things like court cases etc take time but I hate seeing people get away with the bad things they’ve done.

I think the last time I was so invested in a storyline to the point I thought about it the next day was when Aidan committed suicide :( hats off to Corrie, they did well last night.
Oh god Aidan committing suicide made me sob so bad! Gails monologue was the best aswell

• Sad

LittleMy

VIP Member
They’re getting good at rehashing the same storylines. Asha and Corey so soon after Yasmeen and Jiggle It Geoff. Peter’s transplant - we’ve already had that with Carla. Now Sharon is Debbie 2.0.

They need to get some new writers.

• Heart

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I’m not enjoying Corrie still but the classics are brilliant, yesterday Fred shouting HELLO LITTLE BABY made me laugh way more than I think it should have 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Really great that it didn’t leak. Was very shocked at the ending.

Wow that was a shocker!

Do you think Kellie will crack?
I think she’s the weakest link. She made me so angry when she slapped Nina. She was seen walking along with the group so maybe she joined in with the attack?

She can't really move her face anymore

Shes going to he completely unbearable now
What is up with her face? Was it like this in Shameless? I think she’s got veneers or something, do they effect movement.
Felt really awkward when she was on the ground upset and Kevin was just stood there. I know it’s because of Covid restrictions but still.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
The actor who plays Corey is good. Really believable
i can see him playing a villain in a mainstream drama in years to come, he is very believable, so much so i want to jump in and give him a hiding :D i guess they have laid down a decent backstory to him as well, you go by his Dad who has all this money, has very little in the way of showing responsibility to his son, he just seems to throw money at him making Corey a very selfish and non caring kid, it will only hit him what he has done when his Dad cant buy him out of all this and no one will lie for him, then you will see the scared little boy come out

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Did you miss the end of today’s first episode? We saw Sharon visiting Will Mellor in prison. She called him her nephew and he asked Sharon whether she’s managed to track down Leanne yet
So just like Kevin’s sister rocks up after umpteen years and happens to be in cahoots with the baddy..... after they’ve wrapped that storyline up, fast forward just a few weeks and ey up here comes another long lost character from worldly years ago that’s in cahoots with another baddy. Rinse, repeat......

Mamabear29

The timing of Harvey's calls to Sharon always when she is digging for info at the pivotal moment 🤣🤣 I actually like Will Mellor, he has actually had some credible.roles in the past. He's scraping the barrel with this role 🙄

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
It’s a shame they’ve just had a really hard hitting storyline based on true events and pulled it off really well. Literally in the next episode, we get Sharon asking weird questions about Leanne.

• Haha