Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Alina is stunning, but I find her really weird and cringy to watch 😳😳 The relationship with Tyrone is so forced
It’s the sexy come to bed talk they are making her say to replace any lovey dovey scenes that they can’t film due to no physical contact that I’m finding cringey. I see absolutely no chemistry between them and it’s making me heave everytime she alludes to sexy times with him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Sabbie

VIP Member
The woman who plays Jenny has really been shining lately. She’s great actress even when she’s handed a terrible script.

Reactions: 14

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Nick certainly didn't give a toss anymore with his wonderkid. Been fun knowing ya son, see ya!
It did make me chuckle when Nick looked at Sam having another typical smart arsed conversation with his mum and Nick immediately went off to find Leanne and said to her “I’m coming with you”. I don’t blame him, Sam gets on my last nerve with his facts and figures. He’s like a walking, talking encyclopaedia or a Alexa

I’m so pleased Leanne is now gone for a while. It feels like she’s been in every single episode for a year. She was absolutely vile to people during the Oliver storyline, the way she spoke to the hospital staff, Nick, Tracy, Steve, Toyah etc. Yes she was upset her son was dying but she was so disrespectful I had little to no sympathy for her. During this Simon & the drugs storyline they tried to make her redeemable but I was past caring at that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

MaryX82

VIP Member
Alina has lost a lot of the charm and sympathy we had for her when she first joined the street.She doesn’t seem to give a shit about Seb dying considering he did so much for her in the early days.Plus her horrible attitude to Evelyn who I know is no angel but it’s like way to get Tyrones family to like you Alina 🙄

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The woman who plays Jenny has really been shining lately. She’s great actress even when she’s handed a terrible script.
Bringing Jenny back was one of the producers better ideas that's for sure. She's been fab especially since she became landlady of The Rovers.

Last edited:

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I also hope Nina doesn’t get killed off, she’s actually an interesting character for a change, why do they always kill off the good characters? Also poor Roy if she does get killed😢

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
The Baileys house decor is dreadful, the woodwork looks unfinished. The stair bannisters look like pieces of wood knocked togeter with some nails - truly appalling.

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Those YOLO, TRILL, DFTBA signs were stomach churning. I think Tyrone realised at that moment the age gap between him and Alina and how out of the touch with what the ‘youth’ are talking about.

Here’s some more signs which are more to Ty’s liking: WTF, DISCO, YMCA
I could imagine Emma choosing to hang such tat up, but not Alina. They seem to be trying to make this 'romance' as ridiculous as possible.