Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I'm not Seb's biggest fan but I'm digging the Seb and Nina vibe. Much better suited than Nina and Asha or Seb and Alina.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
How Ed got the job I don’t know, he sings his lines. In the audition he must’ve brought accompaniment to help him sing -along. I can’t take him serious or hardly listen to what he says.
Ed talks with this strange booming theatrical voice. It’s like he thinks he’s in a theatre and he has to make himself heard by the audience in the back of the room

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
Now - the old Leanne would have twatted him before now, they have changed her so much like lots of the other cast.

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
So the other night the Vicar says after hearing Seb died ‘I feel I should pray’..... errrr might be a good idea you are the Vicar after all. Worst Vicar in history! 😂

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I get Abi was upset but to be that rude to Nina was out of order.Nina should’ve said to her she wasn’t a good mum to Seb anyway.
No way would Kelly be the only one charged with murder.They were all there so it should be all of them.Do the police believe Kelly could kill Seb alone(no weapon) without him attempting to fight back 🙄If Corrie want to be taken seriously with hard hitting storylines at least do them properly.Also did the police ever ask Corey was lying about his whereabouts and fake movie night with Asha if he was not involved 🙄.
Just because Corey ‘owned up’ first the police have just taken his word as gospel. Also why would the other two admit to GBH but not implicate Corey as well?

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I haven’t watched current Corrie since Geoff was found out but I’ve watched this week’s episodes due to all the publicity. In fairness they have nailed this so well. I didn’t like Seb as a character but like Nina but can’t stop thinking of what happened. Roy’s acting has been phenomenal.
I really hope they won’t drag this on for a year plus like they did the Phelan and Geoff stories. I know it takes a while to get to the nitty gritty but they do have a dreadful habit of dragging things out too much.

Leo100

VIP Member
Intelligent kids are quite often not street smart...

Yeah as someone else said , Sam's been missing all night and natasha still has her hair and make up done , I think that was totally laziness from corrie , they go from the rawness of seb and nina to a child going missing and it being like a joke storyline. You would think the whole street would be out out but no one seemed to even know apart from the platts!!

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Why would Alina be interested in Tyrone
A bit out of character for Alina if they do have an affair. She pushed Seb away because of Emma and she pushed Adam away because of Sarah. But she's interested in Tyrone who is in a long term relationship and has two children. Yea makes total sense 🙄

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I've just watched Fridays episode! This drug storyline is ridiculous
As if you'd let your kid just drug deal
As if you'd let your mate speak to your Mum like that

I'd smack that Jacob if I was Leanne and wtf is with that bloody blanket Peter wears!!

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Glad it’s not just me who’s pissed off about Tyrone carrying on like that. Seems like he’s had all the freedom and less of the responsibility since leaving Fizz; midday shagging, hotel stays, cringe flirting. Whilst the mother of his kids will have been doing nothing but working and taking care of them alone because who else will? I know a few men irl who when they left the mothers of their children, sacked off the responsibility of parenting as well and basically became bachelors who only saw their kids once or twice a month, one of those men is my own dad so maybe it hits closer to home. It’s annoying seeing it play out on tv as if it’s a totally ok thing that when a couple with kids split up, the man gets to swan off and live his life and the woman is expected to just take it all on on her own.
Weren’t fizz and Tyrone always short for money? How is he suddenly affording fancy hotels

Chip1984

VIP Member
Just caught up with last night's episodes. The actor who plays Roy made me choke with tears - he is brilliant! I thought they were excellent episodes, the best corrie has been in a long time.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Not a popular opinion but I really like Sam. He's adorable.
Me too. And I quite like Fizz. I'm so dead in this thread. Be gentle..

Re Sam, I like that he's calm and not hyper and cocky like so many of the soap kids. Such kids really do exist, little inoffensive nerds and to be fair the Seb storyline is a perfect example of the way people don't like 'different'. Little Sam is different. I like him.
Then Fizz. I didn't use to like her but she grew on me over time and I like her housewifeyness and her storyline of a bloke walking out on a whim, because it happens so often. I hope the Alina/Ty thing falls on it's arse.
I can't stand Alina and her simpering. Even before Ty bagged her.That dopey pouting she does when wrapping dick head round her finger (or should that be fanny)is pathetic. As is Tyrone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10