Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aaaagghh it's all so bad! Why am I still watching this crap??!!
They need to get rid if the Bailieys....none of them can act. And when I hear the dad or Michael speak I want to through my remote at the TV.
Leanne drug story...stupid
Alina & Tyrone...stupid (though don't blame him...he is with Fiz after all)
Abbi and the non-wedding wedding...stupid....why even bother getting married?

At least we've been spared Yasmeen's bad acting for a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
I'm soooo fed up with Eileen tracking todd down to see if he wants his tea. I have an unhealthy hatred of Eileen generally - I find her very immature.

• Haha

Ginlover92

why have they killed seb off? I was just starting to like him! Feels like such a waste of a character. Abi is going to go off the rails again now. She's lost all her children.

• Heart
Does anyone else think the attack is recorded on the voicemail Seb was leaving Abbie? It showed her phone still lit up even after he was knocked to the ground & being kicked. She only listened to the start of it last night.

catcat94

I couldn’t cope with Alina the nail technician who is some sort of receptionist in a knicker factory, also being a mechanic 😂😂😂

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I know he can’t help it and he’s just an actor but Corey is just gross 🤢🤢🤢 so ugly lol makes my fanny shrivel up

• Haha

nbt

VIP Member
The bit I strangely thought was most upsetting was when Abi was saying she was going to make Seb pesto pasta when he got out. Just the kind of thing I’d say. A very normal and mundane thing to say but comforting. It proper got to me!

• Sad

TripleC's

Chatty Member
She’s gone through Gail’s iPad, Carla’s mobile and now Aadi’s video game. Do people not have passwords/passcodes? Next she’ll hacking Google, Apple, IBM. She's working her up
its just appalling , the writing is dreadful , how the hell would she even know how to get into console, i doubt she has ever used one in her life and they arent that easy to figure out how it all works in the time it took dev to go to the shop

Reactions: 12

Catlady1

VIP Member
Apparently Fizz is going to have a torrid affair with Ed the builder. If anything about Fizz can be described as torrid.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
Natasha in a full face of makeup with curled hair the morning after her son has gone missing 🙄

I cant stop looking at Sharon's skinny legs stomping about now someone pointed that out 😂

• Haha

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
I love classic corrie more than modern corrie... Its there a separate thread on here for it?

I have to say I usually loathe Fiz and think Jennie McAlpine is a terrible actress but I think she's been brilliant in the last few episodes and has even managed to make me feel a little bit sorry for Fiz!

• Haha