Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
I know the new character was an old character , but she has turned up from 30 years ago and suddenly she is in everyones business and the center of their lives, even if i met a mate i hadnt see for 30 years i wouldnt let them stay around my house with no one there, the fact she has muscled in so easily is all a bit contrived, especially as she has that suspicious look about her, if she had a thin moustache she would be twirling it while letting out an evil laugh, its just laughable.

Peter looks like a smelly old tramp and Carla comes home in sexy underwear, i bet he stinks to hight heaven and she doesnt make him have a good scrub in the shower before sex, if my missus had a beard and stank like Peter she would soon be in the shower and i would hose her down :D

WTF was Asha and Dev wearing, has 70's outfits come back in to fashion.

Corrie really is shit isnt it :(

Errrrm why am I starting to root for Nina and Seb?!

Corey’s dad looks younger than Corey.
Me too weirdly , i actually think they have got the writing just right , i think they rushed it straight after him wanting to be with Alina and Nina was supposed to be with Asha, so all that has confused me, but the writing where he dressed up because he thought thats what she wanted , and then him pretending to laugh about it because his work mates were taking the piss actually got me watching to see how it would pan out, and seb doing his best win her over was a nice bit of writing in a sea of shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Decaf

Brilliantly acted, a masterpiece in acting from David Neilson.
Coronation Street at it's very best.

• Heart

TripleC's

Chatty Member
How the hell are the going to keep this going until Xmas , this is where Corrie lets everyone down , they either go too quick and a storyline is over after a week and never mentioned ever again , or they drag it out to the point you have long since stopped caring

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Seriously. What the hell was that? With the 2nd shot and the “have it” from Sharon

It’s like something from a spoof soap. I was expecting Leslie Nielsen to walk on and do some slapstick

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
No. I think that was just a poster being a bit frustrated with Asha's stupidity as far as Corey is concerned.

I used to really like Asha but she's become really annoying lately. Aadi deserves his luxury crisps 😂

(I wish autocorrect would stop changing Aadi to Aldi! Bloody annoying 🤬 )
Remember when Sue Johnson was in it, she played Eva’s Nan, she used to call the twins Asda and Aldi 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The other Todd could be a shit, but he had charm, likeability and charisma in buckets so he could pull it off.
Bruno Langley was brilliant as Todd. He was one of my favourite characters. Like you say he could be a self serving git but he still remained likeable and charming. The problem was Bruno was never going to be given a second chance so they were left with no choice but to recast.

I'm used to 'new ' Todd but he isn't very likeable at all. Just comes across as nasty.

I loved Jason. He was just a cheeky chap who was a bit dim but loveable. The problem is Ryan Thomas is in no rush to return to Corrie. He even stated not so long ago he had lost interest in acting. Should the character of Jason be forgotten about or should a long standing, central character like Eileen have her family around her? I have no problem with actors taking extended breaks but there does come a time when recasts are necessary.

I have to say the recast of Aadi has been brilliant though. He really is a mini Dev.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The worst part of last nights episode was when Sharon and Sam were in the Platts livingroom and Sharon was dancing. If I was 10 and that happened to me at my 'birthday party' id be like

• Haha

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
I don't get what Daisy is all about. One minute I think she will try and hurt/scam Jenny and the next she looks as if she genuinely doesn't want to hurt Jenny. I just don't get it. Not sure I'm meant to get it yet but its been so long since she appeared ...

Dailychat

VIP Member
I don't get what Daisy is all about. One minute I think she will try and hurt/scam Jenny and the next she looks as if she genuinely doesn't want to hurt Jenny. I just don't get it. Not sure I'm meant to get it yet but its been so long since she appeared ...
Absolutely pointless character. Useless to any storyline.

MaryX82

VIP Member
Peter with that blanket again!Its one of the worst things about Corrie at the moment 🤣and its had a lot of competition

• Haha

MaryX82

VIP Member
I get Abi was upset but to be that rude to Nina was out of order.Nina should’ve said to her she wasn’t a good mum to Seb anyway.
No way would Kelly be the only one charged with murder.They were all there so it should be all of them.Do the police believe Kelly could kill Seb alone(no weapon) without him attempting to fight back 🙄If Corrie want to be taken seriously with hard hitting storylines at least do them properly.Also did the police ever ask Corey was lying about his whereabouts and fake movie night with Asha if he was not involved 🙄.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Yes, the actress was in the Daily Mail about a month ago for returning to filming scemes after a break. She should be appearing within the next few weeks.
There’s so many that need to go. Clear the dead wood. She’s one of them in my opinion

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I couldn’t stop thinking about Corrie tonight when I went to bed. Was never a fan of seb and always thought he was a bit of a drip but I really like Nina and then I liked the two of them together. Sad because they could have had a really nice relationship which would have been nice to see play out on screen.

I just know Corrie is going to wind me up now over the next year lol, I know these things like court cases etc take time but I hate seeing people get away with the bad things they’ve done.

I think the last time I was so invested in a storyline to the point I thought about it the next day was when Aidan committed suicide :( hats off to Corrie, they did well last night.

• Heart
Aww....Roy talking about Hayley and promising to look after Nina 💕

I felt the storyline was a bit rushed tbh. But it was well done.
Sophie Lancaster's mum worked with the writers so I don't feel it was being exploitative. It's so sad that this sort of thing happens in real life 😥

• Heart