Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam hasn’t said much all episode and he’s still managed to annoy the tit out of me.What is happening with Emma’s brows tonight?Super thick.I hate to say it again but what is the point of Daisy.Natasha blaming Nick for her child going missing she’s leaves him with every Tom Dick and Sharon on the street.
I think Sam is super cute, howling at the Tom Dick and Sharon comment though 😂

Alina is stunning, but I find her really weird and cringy to watch 😳😳 The relationship with Tyrone is so forced
She’s a terrible actress isn’t she, I cringe when she‘s on too

Reactions: 7
Craig aka Colson has a video coming out documenting his weight loss. He has done so well to be fair to him - I knew he’d lost loads of weight but just had a look back on his Instagram! Must be all the running about the street hiding on street corners for a crime to occur

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Alina has lost a lot of the charm and sympathy we had for her when she first joined the street.She doesn’t seem to give a tit about Seb dying considering he did so much for her in the early days.Plus her horrible attitude to Evelyn who I know is no angel but it’s like way to get Tyrones family to like you Alina 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The writing on corrie is so hit and miss. They have so many characters they could so much more with. Alina has a really interesting back story (the human trafficking or whatever it was - I have forgotten as it has been dropped by the writers) but that all seems to have been completely forgotten about and they have reduced her to the young girl who has split up a committed couple.

Reactions: 8
Sam hasn’t said much all episode and he’s still managed to annoy the tit out of me.What is happening with Emma’s brows tonight?Super thick.I hate to say it again but what is the point of Daisy.Natasha blaming Nick for her child going missing she’s leaves him with every Tom Dick and Sharon on the street.
Tom Dick and Sharon 🤣 you are right though the old Gail would have called her out and stuck up for nick! Plus natasha just drove off and left him to get the bus on the morning he went missing. Poor kid

Reactions: 5
Really annoyed me when Fiz went to the shop and said “haven’t you got semi skimmed milk?” as she was holding a bottle of it 🤷‍♀️ but I just dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really annoyed me when Fiz went to the shop and said “haven’t you got semi skimmed milk?” as she was holding a bottle of it 🤷‍♀️ but I just dislike her
It wound me up too! I was thinking why don’t you and your sorry arse duck off round to the coop then? However then I thought maybe she said ‘have you only got semi skimmed?’, which made much more sense.
Then I realised what lockdown has done to me 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone wonder how Sam didn't need the loo the whole time he was locked in that van?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Too unbelievable isn't it haha, I know looks arent everything but Tyrone is one of the least fanciable men on the street 🤣🤣 id take blanket and bearded Peter any day over him 😄
I think the least fanciable male accolade, belongs to Kirk and Sean.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't wait for Sharon to leave. She irritates me every time she appears on the screen. Such a hammy actress.

Reactions: 10
Did Sharon just hum the theme tune to Corrie after arguing with Jenny 🤦‍♀️
Are Adam and Sarah back together?If so I missed it.If not why does she care if he gives yellow Peter and liver.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God Sarah is so annoying and immature! This has nothing to do with her, why does she think she has a say in anything?!

Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed that episode of Corrie.

Love Jenny. I think she's my favourite character. I also liked the Tim and Elaine scenes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.