Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did she get a yellow police tazer from - they are signed in and out.
Its a cross over episode , she got it from will mellors character who didnt die in Line of Duty , he was packed off to prison but before that he handed sharon his taser , its the only explanation :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m actually going to have nightmares about waking up with creepy Sharon at the bottom of my bed about to taser me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m actually going to have nightmares about waking up with creepy Sharon at the bottom of my bed about to taser me
I actually dreamed that Sharon was going to kill me last night because I worked out she was behind the kidnapping 🤣 I missed the taser bit as I was distracted by my phone... I'm going to have to watch it again on catch up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what happened with toyah and imran , they might do something to help as they never showed them after jenny mentioned harvey

Ritas acting :D has rita never had a message on a phone before , she reacted to that like it was 1980 and the new tv remote was talking to her :D she is drunk again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All of a sudden everyone has realised what sharon is up to all at the same time :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL how has Rita worked out she is a wrong un by a 3 second phone call

Is Sam played by a very young Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

that was a great comedy sitcom , whats it called again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely jenny could have kept quiet and just said she threatened her or something not that I condone cheating 😆 But Sharon has bigger stuff to worry about than getting one over on jenny now

Reactions: 3
LOL how has Rita worked out she is a wrong un by a 3 second phone call

Is Sam played by a very young Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

that was a great comedy sitcom , whats it called again
I was thinking that she called Jenny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.