Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Baileys acting is atrocious, I could genuinely do a better job and I haven’t done drama since year 9
OMG thank God you said that. They are absolute tit. I didn't like to say anything in case people thought I was being racist but Ed is truly wooden

Is Nick married to Leanne again?? I only started watching a few months ago after a break of ten years! Also why does Nick always look like he is going to burst into tears?

All that time actually living with Tyrone, and never once was it mentioned that she is in fact a car mechanic savant! You'd think it would have been a topic of conversation instead of staring at that wallpaper!!!

She's already shown more competence and work ethic than the resident female mechanic, Abbie!

(And no bleeping way would a sample dress be free. Stop that nonsense)
Oh God Abi grips my tit! I love Debbie though I hope they keep her in

The Baileys house decor is dreadful, the woodwork looks unfinished. The stair bannisters look like pieces of wood knocked togeter with some nails - truly appalling.
Ha ha I thought that too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry but what a suspension of reality that Alina turned down ADAM BARLOW in the first place!!! Never mind the fact she seems to be wanting a bit of bloody Tyrone is she okay (obviously not)

The same one that saw Sally choose Kevin over Chris the hot mechanic. I'm still not over that decision making 20 plus years later.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Nick married to Leanne again?? I only started watching a few months ago after a break of ten years! Also why does Nick always look like he is going to burst into tears?
Surely you've answered your own question there. If Leanne was my partner I'd be close to tears too.

As if they couldn't make the drug dealing storyline any more unsufferable they get Will Sodding Mellor in it.

Was the hot mechanic not tipped to be a Hollywood star
He could have died in a car crash topless or something. But I refuse to believe Sally willingly kicked him out of bed for Kevin Webster.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm watching classic Corrie and I've just nearly choked on me lager when Peter Kay appeared refitting Fred's shop! 😂

The stories and acting are soooo much better than today's version.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dip in and out so I may be way off the mark here...why does Leanne care about Nick and Sams mum?? She didn’t want him! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anybody else turned off this dross - gone past the ads but can't do with any more of it.
its dreadful, i only have it on if i'm busy and happened to leave the channel on, the one bit i did see is Sean might be heading for another stint at being homeless, i'm guessing there is a writer who isnt keen on Cottons character :D

I love classic corrie, i'm a month behind and at the moment the Battersbeas are ruining it, looking back they just arent corrie characters, they just seemed a short term thing to add storylines for other characters, they lasted longer than they probably imagined

They really need to axe the baileys..... the father is the worst actor I have ever seen.. his delivery is so bleeping awful. The only one with any potential is the sin that plays for weatherfield county 🥴 Cathy can piss off too

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They really need to axe the baileys..... the father is the worst actor I have ever seen.. his delivery is so bleeping awful. The only one with any potential is the sin that plays for weatherfield county 🥴 Cathy can piss off too
He still hasnt settled on his characters accent , sometimes he sounds northern , then other times he sounds cockney, he talks weird as well as if he i sour of breath :D they really are dreadful characters, they sort of feel like they were only brought in for that racism scene they had in the Bistro ( i think it was the Bistro ive lost count of all the places to eat in 100 yards :D ) ever since they have had nothing storylines so no one really cares about them as a viewer

Reactions: 1
I’ve got Corrie on before Unforgotten starts and omg wow, I haven’t watched for like 5 years now... who is everyone 😂😂😂

Where’s Rita and Ken 😂

• Haha
Who else is bored with awful Daisy helping Sean Sean sell crap Avon.Yawn

LMAO at Fiz being tough.She didn’t wipe the floor with Rosie Webster when she messed around with John Stape.

Possible new romance for Leanne and Will Mellor 😍

All that talk of Imran in the gym 😋😝👅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On classic Corrie, Emily blowing that didgeridoo at Audrey and Alf had me screaming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loving Fred Elliot and Ashley.Plus shits about to get real for Deirdre stealing that poor mans money from the atm 😂

Wondering if Imran can foster me too 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.