Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
What is it with people leaving their phones and iPads lying around for Sharon to pick up and run off with? She’s managed to invite herself into so many homes on the street now

I’m getting really annoyed at that knowing smirk she pulls when she thinks she’s onto something. I also can’t stand that gravelly voice of hers when she’s talking into her phone

Reactions: 9

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
hahahahahahahaha (sarcastic laughter) round and round they go , comedy villains headed up by and old character no one really cares about and Will "2 pints of lager" Mellor , can it get any worse,
next week Peter goes into a DIY shop where two nondescript villains look like they are buying a ladder and both carrying it "quick there he is" as they turn and knock some paint over , a fat one slips pulling the other one down who knocks some more over them both, the fat one looks into camera sighs and says "thats another fine mess you have got me into villain number 2"

i'm guessing the numbers are at a desperate low but the bosses keep fooling themselves blaming netflix and covid for the low numbers, all the while not even watching the shite that is being shown, they could accidentally put the test card on and they would get a huge spike in viewers
Sharon is definitely a poor attempt at a comedy villain. The comedy walk is hilarious though, she practically bounces down the street. And the way she pounds the screen on her phone and scrolls really fast, it's a wonder she ever dials the right number!

• Haha

MaryX82

VIP Member
Why does no one in Corrie believe in having a pass code on their phone.Are they not available in the Manchester area.I’m bored of watching.Hoping for some interesting storylines as things get back to normal as this is becoming so stupid now.Leanne and the Barlows shite baddie Sharon and Tyrone and the dull girl.Don’t get me stated on Abbies wedding 💤😴

nbt

VIP Member
I’m pleased this wasn’t leaked as it was really shocking. I can’t believe it happened so soon. It said the story will last for the rest of the year and beyond, so I wonder what else it’ll lead to?

• Sad
  • Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Nina is 19, Seb was 20. Think Asha etc are 16.
Yep. Just had a look on Corrie Wiki. Nina was born in 2002. I'm having trouble believing Corey is 16 though.

I thought Toyah was great last night sticking it to Kelly's mum. I've finally started to warm to Toyah and Imran as a couple. I thought they were badly matched at first but they've grown on me.

• Wow

TripleC's

Chatty Member
to criticize corrie's appalling producer and storyline writers it wouldnt surprise me if they completely forget about the HIV, or write it so the doctors find they can use his liver , by not being surprised if they did and even thinking they could do it shows how highly i rate modern corrie.

To praise the appalling producer and writers last night they got right , and proved they can do decent episodes, they are sadly one offs

going back to last night i cant stand Eileen but her scene was probably the best she has ever done ,i'm not taking the piss because it was silence, but that to me was the best thing about it , they showed Abi breaking down , then nina crying in silence and then it cut to Eileen sitting on the bench head in hands and this look of shock you only get when being told such news it was brilliant because it was a very realistic and very subtle, normally corrie would have had her wailing and collapsing on the floor and it would have been too much, yet its Eileens scene for 5 seconds that i remember the most, i dont know why but it was more upsetting for me. I dont know who the people are behind the scenes are but last nights episode felt like a brand new team putting it together.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I'm not Seb's biggest fan but I'm digging the Seb and Nina vibe. Much better suited than Nina and Asha or Seb and Alina.
Actually felt like a natural set up between them, they've got chemistry too! Can imagine their first dance now to Cradle of Filth in the vampire goth togs!!!

Billy acting like Todd had won the lotto by getting to be his bf again, ergh, Billy is such an awful character, toxic even. Todd and Paul should have hooked up and left Billy with too old Summer in her silly dungarees lol!

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I think the fact people are still thinking about it is a good thing, shows how well it was done and what a strong message it is. Hopefully it will make people think twice about their actions

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Struggling to get on board with Alina and Tyrone... they hardly know each other and are talking about the rest of their lives. Can’t post this on Twitter as the Corrie stans will lynch me.
I can’t believe she’d even look twice at him. Absolutely ridiculous storyline, and he’ll probably end up back with Fizz a few years down the line.

MaryX82

VIP Member
Sharon sat trying to seduce Dev on the sofa 🤮.I wish Daisy would just fuck right off she serves zero purpose.Plus Jonny saying Ryan is too old for her.How old is she meant to be?Because she doesn’t look that young.Praying Sharon and Will’s kidnap plan works.Cannot stand Sam.

• Sad
  • Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
It's absolutely baffling how a few months ago Leanne was losing her son to now be part of this ridiculous drug story line.

It's a real head scratcher to why the writers thought this should be the direction the character went in post-Oliver.

Having been a bag of toss for over a year, Corrie really pulled it out of the bag last night. Nina and Seb are a brilliant pairing and the episodes were brilliant, with the juxtaposition of Abi and her excitement and then Nina and Seb. I hope they continue it and pace it properly and it's not all forgotten in a month.

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I hate Eileen as well, I wouldn't tell her to her face though , she is a unit is Eileen I could see her giving me a left hook like Mike Tyson
I feel bad for even saying this but she has always reminded me of Nurse in Count Duckula.

1619883898883.png

• Haha