Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Kelly is being charged with murder :D while the other two get GBH , now this is the writers making up BS just to create more drama, i knew it wouldnt be long before the old corrie came back and ruined it all

wasnt there a trainer mark on Seb , or something like that, ive got lost now because of the poor writing, they have evidence that would give evey reason for a jury to show reasonable doubt , and now they want to lock up Kelly despite her living with her solicitor :D :D if she cant get bail then no one can :D first time offence , living with her solicitor and she doesnt get bail, bollox

LOL :D :D it gets worse ,, you were there Nina you were attacked , however you cant be a witness , no we have another witness to keep this story going forever , we have a witness who lied to the police , but we are believing his unbelievable account of things despite no evidence kelly murdered seb and despite how unconvincing it would be , oh and we are ignoring evidence just to put Kelly away, so dont worry Nina despite you being the perfect witness , we wont use you as we would like this to go on till xmas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Ritas acting :D has rita never had a message on a phone before , she reacted to that like it was 1980 and the new tv remote was talking to her :D she is drunk again

• Haha

mochibean

VIP Member
Corrie has shocked me this past week. Really good, genuinely upsetting and great acting especially from the younger cast.
I really wanna punch Corey though.

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
It’s the sexy come to bed talk they are making her say to replace any lovey dovey scenes that they can’t film due to no physical contact that I’m finding cringey. I see absolutely no chemistry between them and it’s making me heave everytime she alludes to sexy times with him
Me too! She's always got something in mind for dessert 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I have watched Corrie for over 40 years. But seriously going to stop. I think I watch it out of habit, I now tend to surve the net while it is on.
It is so boring, give me Classic Corrie any day.

• Heart

orangelolly

Chatty Member
I just can't take Will Mellor seriously as Harvey. I keep expecting him to break in to the Biscuit Rap from Two Pints!

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Why would you give some randomer you met 2 weeks ago the key for your house?!

And why is Harvey just walking around with a phone in prison? Have I missed something?

Sabbie

VIP Member
Did anyone wonder how Sam didn't need the loo the whole time he was locked in that van?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Maria's got a bit sanctimonious lately. Poking her nose in and making accusations. She should look in the mirror

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
i feel a bit disturbed and upset at these corrie scenes, if it was not a real life murder i think they could get away with it, but i found the murder of Sophie Lancaster a real sad murder, i think recreating in a soap is a bit much imo , i think they have spoken to the family and they have given permission, and i know its about hate crime, i just think they could have done something without recreating a real murder, if you have watched the real documentaries about the murder then this sort of feels exploitative in the name of "issue lead" storylines, just not sure Corrie is the place for it
It happens a lot in real life and I applaud them for tackling this. I think they did it well, just the right amount of visible violence, not over the top salacious and done in the dark too. The focus was more on the build up to the attack showing how easily it can happen and the aftermath at the hospital.
I 'loved' it, very well done. My heart was in my mouth when Nina and Seb were scurrying away, trying not to run. Seriously I was mentally saying "Stay calm and you might just make it. :eek:Much more heart pounding than stupid horror films.
Can't wait for the little shits to get outed for it.:mad: Honestly, none of those involved are likeable teens and I was SO glad Summer walked away when they started dissing Nina. But you just know that stupid Asha will stand by her man, no matter what comes out in the investigation.
Dev now has bragging rights that he knew Corey was a wrong un and never wanted him with Asha.
All very realistic.

Yogiblue

How is Simon mixed race when his father and mother are both White European?
Or am I remembering Simon's mum incorrectly?

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Aidan's suicide was brilliantly done I thought. When he was sitting in the pub with everything going on around him but he just heard noise. Gail's speech about how they all live on the same street but no one really knows what goes on in people's lives. When Corrie put their mind to it, they do some cracking storylines.
It was heartbreaking. Very close to home because my best friend took her own life 12 years ago when I was 19, she was 20. We had been to a party that night and nothing was any different, she was the life and soul. Woke up the next day to the news she had taken her life and her mum found her.

sorry I don’t mean to detail the thread at all, just Corrie can really pull it out of the bag at times and I think that’s why it’s the only soap I’ve ever really stuck with watching over the years.

Oh god Aidan committing suicide made me sob so bad! Gails monologue was the best aswell
It was brilliantly acted by all, I did cry. Think it’ll always stick with me

• Heart