Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minipizza

VIP Member
ive noticed all the "kids" have been excellent, they are showing up some of the older cast members, Asha is a quality actress so i knew she could do it but ive never really seen the others act, its them that have made the storyline what it is so far imo

i dont think the other summer could have acted in this storyline ??
I really like how they are using the younger cast members more and more.

ive thought that about the old summer a few times during some of the stories, I don’t think she would it done it as well

Reactions: 8

Loveitme

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I know attraction is subjective, based on a number of factors and not always superficial, but let's take a moment to remember that Alina turned down ADAM BARLOW and settled for Tyrone....
That is grim.
Honestly I can’t bare Tyrone or Alina they deserve each other .Alina is pathetic and Tyrone is gormless.Both need a wake up call

Catlady1

VIP Member
I had a laugh when Jonny appeared at the door straight outta the nick!! Short greasy and stinking of prison. Whereas Ronnie was stood there looking fit well dressed and in my imagination smelling gorgeous. You’d have had to stop me getting my suitcase. Ronnie or Liz Macdonalds leftovers. What a choice!

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Didn’t Dev say he’d hidden the games console away from Aadi then suddenly it was back plugged in when Sharon was there? I’m only half watching cos it’s a load of shite

• Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Thoughts
I'm really enjoying Coronation Street at the moment. It's been crap for such a long time, but it's starting to get its mojo back. I'm sad Elaine went, as I'd have liked them to explore the mother in law dynamic with Sally. Paula Wilcox is a great actress too.

Rita has aged quite a bit. The good thing about the acting industry is they can accommodate actors of all ages. She might have to have special allowances made, such as a chair on set and less moving around scenes, but I don't see why she can't continue as long as the actress wants to.

I don't really buy Sarah and Adam as a couple. I'm not sure why. Sarah and Ryan would be good together but I can't see that happening soon.

How much does Sharon go on about being a friend of Gail's but I don't think I've seen them in a scene together.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
I have never understood why all the blokes fall at Eileens feet. She’s not a looker which of course doesn’t matter if you’re a nice person but she’s not. She’s a mardy old cow who never smiles and finds fault with everything!! I was almost tempted to say she deserved Pat Phelan!
Tbh I think a lot of people thought the same, she isn't a nice person at times.

Plus she harbored a criminal ...... Sean , a criminal for his crimes against acting , another vile character, I think at one stage there was Eileen , Phelan and Tully in the house, I thought a small gas explosion in that house would make the street a nicer place 🤣

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
ive noticed all the "kids" have been excellent, they are showing up some of the older cast members, Asha is a quality actress so i knew she could do it but ive never really seen the others act, its them that have made the storyline what it is so far imo

i dont think the other summer could have acted in this storyline ??
I read that this is why the actress was changed as this story line has been planned for a long time and she was too young to do it.

I was surprised that the 2 girls were in the flat whilst the forensic people were gathering up the Coreys belongings.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I can’t take to the new Todd either, he’s so wooden, I much preferred the old one

I think Vicky Entwistle isn't on the best of terms with the powers that be at Corrie. She was slagging off the scripts for the Oliver storyline.

They bring back random characters but not when it matters. Jason Grimshaw stayed in Thailand the whole time his mother was involved with Pat Pheelan!!

I do think if an actor leaves and after a certain period of time the actor doesn't return, they need to recast characters . Jason should be recast and so should Zeedan.
Vicky Entwistle is horrible, I met her at a charity event in Manchester she was a snotty bitch to people who were trying to get her autograph, (back when that was still a thing before selfies) it was mainly kids and old dears as well. She was still in Corrie at the time and just so rude and had a horrible vibe about her. The charity organiser said she was a last resort as they’d been let down by someone else and she was all they could get but knew what she was like! I don’t think there’s much love lost between her and Jane Danson who seems lovely after the comments about the Oliver storyline

Last edited:
  • Wow

Leo100

VIP Member
Tyrone has been a bit of an idiot but tbh I think he was unhappy with fizz anyway and she did take him for granted.
I do like the fact this storyline has been realistic in the fact of how hurt fizz has been over a kiss which is understandable. Rather than a full blown affair.

Also loved Kevin putting Maria in her place!

• Haha

Emmy44

VIP Member
They missed a trick not making daisy related to Carla, they look so similar, or maybe it’s just the same surgeon

• Haha
  • Wow