Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Apparently Fizz is going to have a torrid affair with Ed the builder. If anything about Fizz can be described as torrid.
That sounds even more implausible than Tyrone’s relationship with Alina. Do they have a game in the Corrie scriptwriter’s office of a random relationship generator where there are two wheels of different faces and whichever ones they land on they will become the next ‘hot’ couple? They certainly aren’t put together because they are a natural fit

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I can't wait for the social distancing to come to and end for these actors because it's become so tired now. Bride and groom socially distanced at the altar :LOL:
Peter lying their on the cobbles while nobody goes over to him but just stare at him from afar

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Struggling to get on board with Alina and Tyrone... they hardly know each other and are talking about the rest of their lives. Can’t post this on Twitter as the Corrie stans will lynch me.
I did and got plenty of likes so it is safe. 😁

I just think the storyline is embarrassing. They have zero chemistry and it all feels so forced.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I have never understood why all the blokes fall at Eileens feet. She’s not a looker which of course doesn’t matter if you’re a nice person but she’s not. She’s a mardy old cow who never smiles and finds fault with everything!! I was almost tempted to say she deserved Pat Phelan!

MaryX82

VIP Member
I agree with the above comments on tonight’s episode.Hard to watch but done well.Giving Corrie slight praise as it has been so shite of late.I do wish the writers would do some gritty storylines that aren’t from real life situations.Eg Toyah’s rape.

Ginge793

Why does Sharon groan at the end of every sentence? 🤯 it goes through me like a fork scraping on a plate 🥴

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I think we can all at least agree he is a terrible actor and character! (I feel mean saying it, but it is what it is)

You'd think he would have had the puberty recast like most soap kids get.
Maybe this storyline will end with him going to prison and he’ll come back in a few years with a new head.

• Haha
  • Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
I did think it was quite funny when Dev had been arrested as being involved in the drugs ring and no one gave a toss!

• Haha

beyonceey

I’ve watched plenty of forensics shows(lol I’m an expert) to know that, even if Corey washed his clothes and shoes in the washing machine, that forensics will still be able to pick up blood on them?
If Kelly gets charged and nobody else that will be stupid, because as a few of you have already said, one petite young girl isn’t going to do all that damage by herself !

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I really wish they hadn't had Tyrone go off with Alina. I don't mind that they've split him and Fiz up, and I actually think it's quite a good angle to take as storylines go, but he could easily have fallen out of love with Fiz without having an affair. If you can call it that. Plus they trash Alina's character as well for the hell of it.
Hard agree. Alina doesn't need to been thrown under the bus for this storyline. I still haven't got any sympathy for Fiz though!

I did get a giggle out of Aadi getting the 'good crisps' for punching Corey, lad deserved them!

• Haha

DanaScully

Chatty Member
I'm watching classic Corrie and I've just nearly choked on me lager when Peter Kay appeared refitting Fred's shop! 😂

The stories and acting are soooo much better than today's version.

• Haha

TripleC's

Chatty Member
How the **** can she hear what is being said , this whole sharon bullshit is pissing me off now , its not funny , its not drama, its bullshit and shouldnt be on a am dram stage let alone a soap on TV

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I hope they don’t drag this out that long! Between this, the Gary killing whatshisface, and the Gray storyline on eastenders, I’m so tired of the soaps dragging out stories for an unnecessarily long time.
That Gary storyline has been going on so long, I have forgotten why he is in prison and why he split up with Sarah - very boring.

• Haha

TripleC's

Chatty Member
looks like Nina survives the attack on her by Corey and his friends but I do think that maybe Seb is not so lucky? I have read that they do tests on him in the hospital that are inconclusive. Are these tests to see if he has brain activity? This storyline feels very rushed.

It would be a waste if he dies as I do feel he is a character that they could do a lot more with. [/SPOILER
Why they feel the need to copy a sad real life murder I dont know, I find these copycat storylines that mimic real life murders appalling in taste.

What is the matter with mcleoud, is he sick in the head filling the soap with constant depression, death and murder.
Not one bit of humour at all like classic corrie

We have a completely unbelievable drugs storyline.

Two former characters from decades ago being dodgy a few months within each other.

A yellow looking alky tramp needing a liver who is so ill he goes into hospital, but has all the stamina for a knee trembler on a sofa in a busy house

Funeral comedy about death, then a bizarrely acted, poorly scripted friend out of nowhere turns up like a ghost in a Christmas Carol just to give sociopath Todd a sympathetic storyline.

Now a murder using all the only available kids, one who just happened to move in with the only "bad boy", even though its complete bullshit, all so mcleod can copy a dreadful murder.

Corrie is only good for piss taking these days, it can't be taken seriously at all

• Heart

MaryX82

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Toyah would be contacting Leanne.What would she say?Your sisters foster child of 5 minutes has been accused of murdering a boy older than Simon who he has never spoken to.Btw Roy’s half niece was attacked.Leanne is not needed for this storyline whatsoever.I don’t by new old looking Summer helps with the story telling she wasn’t involved.Maybe they missed a trick in not including Amy Barlow instead of Summer.