Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m actually going to have nightmares about waking up with creepy Sharon at the bottom of my bed about to taser me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Cady1954

VIP Member
I think I cringed myself inside out last episode with Dev, Mary and Yasmeen.

• Haha

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Good to see Evelynn back, hopefully she has her usual decent one liners 🙏🏼
And I’m so pleased for Aggie that her staircase is finally finished 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Yeah how can they just blame Kelly, there must be forensics on the others! Like the above comment surely they don't expect she did all that alone. Don't get me wrong she should be punished for her part but this is just ridiculous
I can’t remember how many guys were there including Corey but surely Weatherfield plod are not convinced that this small petite young girl was capable of doing all that by herself and Corey and the others would be unable to pull her off. In fact have the other guys been questioned as it’s all been about Corey & Kelly so far?

Hazey3

The trolling storyline with Cathy and Brian does my head in, the shittiest most boring storyline!

Also, has anyone ever wondered why relationships progress so quickly on soaps? Nina and Seb went on one date to the gig and she was ready to ask him to move in before she saw him dressed in that bin liner. Alina and Tyrone share one kiss and they're in love and looking for a flat together!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Asha & Corey are in the flat that Leanne & Simon used to live in (and sometimes Nick). Corey’s rich father is paying the rent on it for them. Leanne, Simon and Nick are currently in witness protection as Simon was caught up with some dodgy drug dealers. To help Simon, Leanne started working with the police and started some drug running in order to catch the main dealer, Harvey (played by Will Mellor), out but Harvey found out so they left Weatherfield behind and are now in Warrington.
Warrington? I thought by the way they were talking it would be the US at least, but the grand plan was to escape to Warrington?

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
When Corrie is good it’s really good
The scenes between Tyrone and Fiz when they first split up
Nina and Seb, I even felt their panic when they were trying to calmly walk away from a situation but realising they were in real trouble
Last nights devastating ending

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Isn’t Craig the same age as Faye? I’m sure they went school together.

I don’t like Craig as plod, he just can’t pull it off if he had the humour of Reg Hollis tearing round Jasmine Allen it’d be alright.

What I like about Kelly’s sl is lots and lots of Imran to come 😍
Even followed him on Insta to drool
You can never have too much Imran 🥰

• Heart

Dailychat

VIP Member
I don't think Sally Carmen gave a particularly strong performance with Seb's death scenes. I felt like I was watching someone portraying a grief stricken family member, rather than watching a genuine grief stricken family member.
Nothing on Corries story lines looks real all year. Leannes story, Peter collapsing, Sebs death etc, all occasions where people would genuinely be hugging and supporting each other just look ridiculous with social distancing. I know they have to do it but it just makes the scene just fall flat as it is so unrealistic for people not to touch in these situations.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Just saw on the news there is an Air bnb you can stay in right next to the Rovers on the Street. You get a guided tour and can wander around the set. Presumably when they aren't filming 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Tyrone and Alina are so cringe🤢
It's just so fake and forced. It's also come out of absolutely nowhere. The actors don't even look comfortable together.

There is zero chemistry between the two. I'm not sure who's bright idea this was but it's rubbish.

It's probably the same writer who thought putting Toyah and Peter together was a good idea.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Craig aka Colson has a video coming out documenting his weight loss. He has done so well to be fair to him - I knew he’d lost loads of weight but just had a look back on his Instagram! Must be all the running about the street hiding on street corners for a crime to occur

• Heart
  • Haha