Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Baffled - Ken has a broken hip yet he's standing a week post op 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My nan had a new hip some years ago at a similar age after falling and breaking hers. They had her out of bed on her feet within 24 hours as apparently if you leave it too long the chances of not doing so at that age are high plus DVT risks are higher with low mobility

• Heart
Reactions: 4

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
But has he actually admitted it? He’s not denied it but I don’t remember him explicitly admitting it either

I know he’s worried about the police getting a hold of his phone but that could be for a number of reasons

I’m a bit confused: are we meant to conclude it was definitely Stefan or not?
You've got me thinking now. I assumed we were. Another storyline I have zero interest in tbh.

Reactions: 3

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Does anybody have the schedule for this weeks Corrie please :)
Mon 24th June 8-9pm & Friday 28th 8-9pm

There’s a gap in the schedule on Sunday 30th from 7:15pm which might depend on results in the Euros and which teams face who and whether ITV or BBC are awarded which matches so there may be room for another episode on Sunday?

Mycatismad

VIP Member
It's weird on Corrie at the moment. There's definitely something going on with the actors. Glenda has been running the pub single handedly for weeks. No Jenny, no Daisy and no Sean. No factory scenes. No Fizz, Sally, Sean and Beth all having a moan. No Aadi or Asha. Loads taking extended breaks. Where has everyone gone?
I just realised that Liam and the bullies have disappeared too

Beth1980

VIP Member
Wonder if they are at the end of their contracts and there are negotiations going on? Less time on screen = less wage = more likely to settle without any/ large increase in earnings. Or just annual leave rolled together.

griftalo

VIP Member
I actually like this Kit guy he’s quite sexy in a strange way 🤣
This new Glenda I can’t stand her such a change in personality it’s ridiculous when they don’t know what to do with a character they have form for this.
George is the legal owner of the house so he should call the police
Yeah he’s way sexier in this than Hollyoaks! snap @Dollybird

I understand why Glenda would be upset but I think she’s gone a little unhinged

• Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
I just realised that Liam and the bullies have disappeared too
I assume cutbacks. I think we see Glenda and Gemma in the pub just because they are there filming other storylines they feature in. It would cost extra to call in the actress who plays Jenny to do pub scenes. Sad realy.

Last edited:

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Explained brilliantly why I stopped watching many years ago.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
It's weird on Corrie at the moment. There's definitely something going on with the actors. Glenda has been running the pub single handedly for weeks. No Jenny, no Daisy and no Sean. No factory scenes. No Fizz, Sally, Sean and Beth all having a moan. No Aadi or Asha. Loads taking extended breaks. Where has everyone gone?
Probably all trying to find other work because there's either no storylines or dreadful storylines!

Leo100

VIP Member
Don't think Joel is gunna be caught yet , he was on the corrie Instagram filming yesterday on the street and don't they film a good few weeks before it airs?