Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Not watched last night's yet but had 2 weeks to catch up on after being on holiday and honestly can't believe this leanne storyline , do people actually us AI for things like that?! Wtf and the meeting with the "ceo" 🤣 felt like i was watching something on cbbc from the 90s/2000s

Reactions: 11

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
So I guess that random blonde girl who’s Sabrina’s friend is just someone brought in to be Joel’s next victim. As she’s not a regular then we won’t care about her disappearance (if she does indeed disappear)

On a similar note, now that Roy has been released from prison, it’s weird how nobody has mentioned Lauren again
Or is she Swain's daughter?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Presumably DS Swain’s daughter has a warm home she lives in with her mum yet she looks like she hasn’t washed her hair in weeks and and has slept rough. Obviously that was just to make the viewers wonder who she was and think she’s some kid on the streets to try and entice Joel

Next time we see her she’ll probably have cleaned herself up

Reactions: 10

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
It seems all is not well at Corrie Towers for Sally Ann Matthews who plays Jenny Connor.

During an Instagram live recently, Sally Ann revealed she hasn’t been filming for a while and that we shouldn’t expect to see her for a long time. She’s gone on a few holidays over the last few weeks

“Asked by concerned fans if it means she has been axed by new boss Kate Brooks, Sally Ann just made an awkward sound.

The actress added: “Have you left the street? Hmm. Hang on, next question.”

—-

If they haven’t been filming with her then why not? She’s the landlady of the Rovers. In the past the landlady/landlord is in nearly every episode, even if their only contribution to an episode is “What can I get you?” or collecting glasses in the background

• Wow
  • Angry

rivermonster

VIP Member
Did anybody notice Tims eyebrows tonight - has he been going to the same salon as Abi - partners in real life. He is bald and seems to have grey hair but his eyebrows were so heavily brown like he has had microblading or something.

Sally looked lovely in that dress, quite impressed. Reverting back to the Classic Corrie Sally. :)

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Also the Gemma/Chesney storyline is ridiculous too, I know corrie doesn't always like a realistic plot but they have 5 kids they would be getting hundreds in child benefit and would be a priority for a council house especially now they are getting evicted 🙄
Wouldn't they get DLA for the child that's deaf too? Plus money for Gemma being his carer?

Linda will end up buying the house for them I reckon

Leo100

VIP Member
Without sounding awful I thought this would be the stage where Paul would want to go , surely it'll happen soon

Reactions: 9

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
apparently Martin Platt is coming back and Gail will be leaving with him https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/28/gail...-21126839/?ito=article.mweb.share.top.twitter
I’m not sure about this ‘happy, ever after’ ending for Gail. Martin & Gail will have been split up for nearly 25 years by that point. If Martin just turns up for a couple of episodes and says “let’s run away together Gail” then that will be completely unbelievable. They both moved on significantly after their split, had other relationships and there had been no hints of pangs of regret afterwards.

Martin has remarried, has had more kids and now lives in New Zealand. They will have to split up him and his current wife, presumably he would come back to the UK minus his kids and Martin would need to be back in the show a few months in order for Martin & Gail to believably fall in love again for that exit storyline for Gail to work.

Maybe Sean Wilson will return as Martin for Gail’s exit but The Sun (where the original ‘theory’ came from) put two and two together and came up with their own conclusion as to why he was back

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Don't think Joel is gunna be caught yet , he was on the corrie Instagram filming yesterday on the street and don't they film a good few weeks before it airs?
I reckon it will be a Christmas storyline. Wedding day for Dede and Joel and Lauren will turn up or something!

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
So I guess that random blonde girl who’s Sabrina’s friend is just someone brought in to be Joel’s next victim. As she’s not a regular then we won’t care about her disappearance (if she does indeed disappear)

On a similar note, now that Roy has been released from prison, it’s weird how nobody has mentioned Lauren again

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Saw a bit of corrie online- The Bernie, Kit, Gemma, Paul scene….. I was so distracted- Paul in that ill fitting chair- no support whatsoever - right I’m going to start a petition ( all the rage these days) to get his Occupational Therapist sacked 🤣
IMG_5361.jpeg

• Haha

NH14

VIP Member
Oh what a coincidence , the person who turns up at Gemma’s is the owner of the shoe shop she stole from 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Web30

VIP Member
Since when was Gemma and Chesneys house rented? Weren't they planning an extension a few years ago, I thought they owned it.

Reactions: 8