Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Is the landlord going to put the house up for sale and kick Gemma and Chesney out so they have to move a long way from Coronation Street? #Please 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 18

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Why on earth would they get rid of Jenny when there are so many shit characters on there? I can think of a few others that should be let go first 🤬

Reactions: 18
The Chesney/Gemma/skint/woe is me storyline is absolute bollocks. Gemma especially is a dreadful character. Tbh I really don't give a 💩 about them.
I don't know how they are going to continue the storyline with 5 kids in that teeny tiny house as they get older 🤔

Reactions: 17

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Also the Gemma/Chesney storyline is ridiculous too, I know corrie doesn't always like a realistic plot but they have 5 kids they would be getting hundreds in child benefit and would be a priority for a council house especially now they are getting evicted 🙄

Reactions: 16

Vixen88

VIP Member
This was the Twitter thread I saw. Please delete if link is not allowed.

The actress that plays Gemma has curly hair in real life, I imagine it’s not too difficult to brush out her curls and not use conditioner to get it to look so bad. Her appearance seems realistic though, compared to Abi with her good hair, perfect nails and Turkey teeth as an ex smack head turned mechanic.

Reactions: 16

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I actually like this Kit guy he’s quite sexy in a strange way 🤣
This new Glenda I can’t stand her such a change in personality it’s ridiculous when they don’t know what to do with a character they have form for this.
George is the legal owner of the house so he should call the police

Reactions: 13

Laika1234

VIP Member
‘Confirmation’ that Lorna Laidlaw who played Aggie has left and she has another job lined up in the new series of The Good Ship Murder on CH5

“Coronation Street bosses have made no mention of actress Lorna’s disappearance from the show.

However sources have confirmed to The Sun that the actress has indeed left and there are no plans for her to return.”

Now if she could just take the rest of them bar the daughter with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Leo100

VIP Member
Not watched last night's yet but had 2 weeks to catch up on after being on holiday and honestly can't believe this leanne storyline , do people actually us AI for things like that?! Wtf and the meeting with the "ceo" 🤣 felt like i was watching something on cbbc from the 90s/2000s

Davena94

VIP Member
Dee Dee looks unreal! Well done whoever said it was swains daughter. Hope this means Joel’s exposure is coming asap

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
So I guess that random blonde girl who’s Sabrina’s friend is just someone brought in to be Joel’s next victim. As she’s not a regular then we won’t care about her disappearance (if she does indeed disappear)

On a similar note, now that Roy has been released from prison, it’s weird how nobody has mentioned Lauren again
Or is she Swain's daughter?

• Wow