Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Explained brilliantly why I stopped watching many years ago.

Reactions: 3

Queeniebee

VIP Member
It's weird on Corrie at the moment. There's definitely something going on with the actors. Glenda has been running the pub single handedly for weeks. No Jenny, no Daisy and no Sean. No factory scenes. No Fizz, Sally, Sean and Beth all having a moan. No Aadi or Asha. Loads taking extended breaks. Where has everyone gone?
Probably all trying to find other work because there's either no storylines or dreadful storylines!

Leo100

VIP Member
Don't think Joel is gunna be caught yet , he was on the corrie Instagram filming yesterday on the street and don't they film a good few weeks before it airs?

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Bloody Sky Q had Corrie up but not Emmerdale, same happened a few times last week, so watch through ITVX on Sky. The picture quality is rubbish they need to look at how the BBC to it IMO.
I watched it through ITVX as well and the picture quality was like going back 10 years.

Reactions: 2

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I know Beth and Sally have been in it but we used to get those factory scenes with everyone working away ... they also like to fill the Rovers with extras instead of the characters.

I think Sally Anne was a bit tipsy when she did that video.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Presumably DS Swain’s daughter has a warm home she lives in with her mum yet she looks like she hasn’t washed her hair in weeks and and has slept rough. Obviously that was just to make the viewers wonder who she was and think she’s some kid on the streets to try and entice Joel

Next time we see her she’ll probably have cleaned herself up
Was she blackmailing him? Does she know something?

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Long shot and probably way off the mark as I normally am in these kind of things but Stefan wanted that phone back desperately could he be working with Joel and these messages/pictures/info on it that can lead to where they send the girls etc....

Also Joel talking to Sabrina outside the police station? Will it lead to her brother needing representing her ringing Joel and her paying for his advice/services to her brother by meeting up with men he's providing etc and then uncovering where Lauren.

Readingthecomments

Mon 24th June 8-9pm & Friday 28th 8-9pm

There’s a gap in the schedule on Sunday 30th from 7:15pm which might depend on results in the Euros and which teams face who and whether ITV or BBC are awarded which matches so there may be room for another episode on Sunday?
Thank you! Hope for Sunday then! :)

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
The miraculous pregnancies that soaps write after years of infertility, IVF, TTC etc really anger me. It ALWAYS ends with the woman getting miraculously pregnant after a one night stand with the wrong guy. Totally relatable to the thousands of women going through it :rolleyes: I understand it’s not real life, but it’s supposed to emulate it, not take the piss.
Sharon in Eastenders, after being told she could never have children, ended up pregnant with her husband Dennis’s child. Dennis passed away before she had the child but it must be the only time, in those circumstances, the child was not as a result of an affair or a one night stand