Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I think the fact many people are watching classic Corrie just now is certainly not helping current Corrie. It just highlights how absolutely woeful it is.

Reactions: 7

Rosie glow

VIP Member
‘Confirmation’ that Lorna Laidlaw who played Aggie has left and she has another job lined up in the new series of The Good Ship Murder on CH5

“Coronation Street bosses have made no mention of actress Lorna’s disappearance from the show.

However sources have confirmed to The Sun that the actress has indeed left and there are no plans for her to return.”

I'm so glad they're making another series of the goodship murder it was so terrible it was almost good wont miss aggie

Dollybird

VIP Member
I actually like this Kit guy he’s quite sexy in a strange way 🤣
This new Glenda I can’t stand her such a change in personality it’s ridiculous when they don’t know what to do with a character they have form for this.
George is the legal owner of the house so he should call the police
I agree ! I fancy kit but didn’t see the appeal when he was Damon in Hollyoaks 🤣
Glenda is irritating me so much , George helped her out with her failed business venture and seems an all round nice character . Greed has taken over Glenda and no wonder Michael has the ick with her

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member

Explained brilliantly why I stopped watching many years ago.
The first article I agree with 100%. The second not so much. I can see Toyah and Nick having an affair. Leanne has been awful for along time and been an absolute bitch to Nick at times and Toyah. I can actually see Toyah and Nick as a couple tbh.

Reactions: 6

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Are we going to have a squating storyline with Gemma and Co if their landlord does chuck them out?
It's the sort of thing Bernie would do 🤔

Rosie glow

VIP Member
What was the point in summers boyfriend Coming in if he's already gone
Don't know how much longer I can take Paul feeling sorry for himself taking it out on everybody else Its getting really tedious now

Kirky19

I watched her IG live, she was drunk I think but was all a bit up in arms but certainly implied like she's left, the video was deleted the next morning

• Wow

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Also the Gemma/Chesney storyline is ridiculous too, I know corrie doesn't always like a realistic plot but they have 5 kids they would be getting hundreds in child benefit and would be a priority for a council house especially now they are getting evicted 🙄
I was reading a thread on Twitter today where someone had calculated what their outgoings and income would be. Even down to DLA and they would exempt from the 2 kid child allowance cap.