Coronation Street #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when was Gemma and Chesneys house rented? Weren't they planning an extension a few years ago, I thought they owned it.

Reactions: 8
Since when was Gemma and Chesneys house rented? Weren't they planning an extension a few years ago, I thought they owned it.
It used to be rented from the council in the days when the Battersbys lived there but somewhere along the line it went to a private landlord

Reactions: 5
Is the landlord going to put the house up for sale and kick Gemma and Chesney out so they have to move a long way from Coronation Street? #Please

Reactions: 18
Are we going to have a squating storyline with Gemma and Co if their landlord does chuck them out?
It's the sort of thing Bernie would do

Reactions: 6
Not watched last night's yet but had 2 weeks to catch up on after being on holiday and honestly can't believe this leanne storyline , do people actually us AI for things like that?! Wtf and the meeting with the "ceo" felt like i was watching something on cbbc from the 90s/2000s

Reactions: 11
What was the point in summers boyfriend Coming in if he's already gone
Don't know how much longer I can take Paul feeling sorry for himself taking it out on everybody else Its getting really tedious now

Without sounding awful I thought this would be the stage where Paul would want to go , surely it'll happen soon

Reactions: 9
It seems all is not well at Corrie Towers for Sally Ann Matthews who plays Jenny Connor.

During an Instagram live recently, Sally Ann revealed she hasn’t been filming for a while and that we shouldn’t expect to see her for a long time. She’s gone on a few holidays over the last few weeks

“Asked by concerned fans if it means she has been axed by new boss Kate Brooks, Sally Ann just made an awkward sound.

The actress added: “Have you left the street? Hmm. Hang on, next question.”

—-

If they haven’t been filming with her then why not? She’s the landlady of the Rovers. In the past the landlady/landlord is in nearly every episode, even if their only contribution to an episode is “What can I get you?” or collecting glasses in the background

Reactions: 10
Why on earth would they get rid of Jenny when there are so many shit characters on there? I can think of a few others that should be let go first

Reactions: 18
I watched her IG live, she was drunk I think but was all a bit up in arms but certainly implied like she's left, the video was deleted the next morning

I wonder if she's one of the characters that gets paid per episode? Isn't that how it works for most of them?

Reactions: 3
There is something amiss at Corrie. A few actors taking 'long breaks'. Apparently
Abbie
is taking a break now too.

Reactions: 5