Coronation Street #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when was Gemma and Chesneys house rented? Weren't they planning an extension a few years ago, I thought they owned it.

Reactions: 8
Since when was Gemma and Chesneys house rented? Weren't they planning an extension a few years ago, I thought they owned it.
It used to be rented from the council in the days when the Battersbys lived there but somewhere along the line it went to a private landlord

IMG_2300.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Is the landlord going to put the house up for sale and kick Gemma and Chesney out so they have to move a long way from Coronation Street? #Please šŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are we going to have a squating storyline with Gemma and Co if their landlord does chuck them out?
It's the sort of thing Bernie would do šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
Not watched last night's yet but had 2 weeks to catch up on after being on holiday and honestly can't believe this leanne storyline , do people actually us AI for things like that?! Wtf and the meeting with the "ceo" šŸ¤£ felt like i was watching something on cbbc from the 90s/2000s

Reactions: 11
What was the point in summers boyfriend Coming in if he's already gone
Don't know how much longer I can take Paul feeling sorry for himself taking it out on everybody else Its getting really tedious now

Reactions: 5
Without sounding awful I thought this would be the stage where Paul would want to go , surely it'll happen soon

Reactions: 7
It seems all is not well at Corrie Towers for Sally Ann Matthews who plays Jenny Connor.

During an Instagram live recently, Sally Ann revealed she hasnā€™t been filming for a while and that we shouldnā€™t expect to see her for a long time. Sheā€™s gone on a few holidays over the last few weeks

ā€œAsked by concerned fans if it means she has been axed by new boss Kate Brooks, Sally Ann just made an awkward sound.

The actress added: ā€œHave you left the street? Hmm. Hang on, next question.ā€

ā€”-

If they havenā€™t been filming with her then why not? Sheā€™s the landlady of the Rovers. In the past the landlady/landlord is in nearly every episode, even if their only contribution to an episode is ā€œWhat can I get you?ā€ or collecting glasses in the background

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why on earth would they get rid of Jenny when there are so many tit characters on there? I can think of a few others that should be let go first šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 18
I watched her IG live, she was drunk I think but was all a bit up in arms but certainly implied like she's left, the video was deleted the next morning

• Wow
Reactions: 6