Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

griftalo

VIP Member
How come PC Tinker was not involved in the arrest of Nathan that’s what I want to know . He’s been involved with every other conviction in the last 3 years
Wasn’t he rescuing Bethany? My memory of the storyline is fuzzy

Reactions: 1

Web30

VIP Member
They announced it yesterday 🤣
A man called Patrick died a few years ago and now the same actor is coming back as his twin.
And the one that dated Reg Holdsworth is playing the mum 😂
I loved his character, as evil as he was. Can't wait for the actor to be back. He's great!
---
I can remember the receipt but I'm struggling to remember what for - a watch or something for his daughter? Mind you, he's daughter's only about one. Hmmm :unsure:
I hope so, he's boring so this would make him more interesting.

griftalo

VIP Member
Who are Devs other kids?
There was one who appeared as a teen ages ago and apparently there’s three other than the twins.

I was talking to my OH earlier about this and I’m still totally confused how I thought they were triplets before and one died. I even remember people being sad. Is this the mandela
Effect?! I can’t even explain it with being confused with someone else dying

Shinealight

VIP Member
This X/Twitter link was posted in the Digital Spy forums which apparently has a thread of clips from around that time. Because I don’t have a Twitter account I can’t see the clips just the initial post

Thanks so much for that.
I’m on Twitter but never saw it until now.

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
I don't know why they bother changing surnames when characters get married. It's not necessary really. Especially a professional like Carla.
She's been Carla Donovan, Carla Connor, Carla Gordon, Carla Barlow, Carla Connor, Carla Barlow etc etc ... Can you imagine the aggravation changing all your paperwork like passports, driving licence etc etc :ROFLMAO:

Sarah is going back to being a Platt.
Same as in real life, some people change their name and some don’t, of all the things on Corrie I feel this is one of the more realistic things.