Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Zodiac sounds like a barrel of laughs does he?
---
ive just read the corey storline is coming back up not sure if corey is actually coming back or he's just being referenced

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

griftalo

VIP Member
Aadi was in it recently doing a radio interview with Amy. He left Asha to deal with the dognappers.

Daisy disappearing was a bit weird. She got kicked out of the Rovers, then nothing. I expected Jenny to at least say 'Daisy is staying with Rita' or something but nothing. I think she's back next week.
Ughh great 😂

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Seen this on imdb regarding Cruel Intentions

This movie heavily influenced the 2002 story-line in the long-running British soap opera Coronation Street (1960) in which Tracy Barlow (Kate Ford) makes a bet with Bev Unwin (Susie Blake) to sleep with Roy Cropper (David Neilson).

Who knew 😄
Had to google, a film that totally passed me by (and the reviews make it sound terrible anyway)

Readingthecomments

How have I grown up watching Corrie and not realised Sally was a vet?? 🤣
---
Also, how funny that Sally is actually called Sally and RL husband called Tim ? I realise I’m probably very late to the party here
I was thinking this! At least the real Tim doesn’t get his wife’s name wrong by mistake 😂

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I have yet to read a positive comment anywhere regarding the Lauren/Roy storyline
It's so far beyond believable Lauren was a totally unlikeable character that nobody cares about
anyway
are we heading for another "free the weatherfield one" 🙄
Christ, I hope not!

Rosie glow

VIP Member
so all the tv mags today say laurens killer revealed isnt she still missing? Though hasn't that kind of spoiled the outcome

charlied0106

VIP Member
I’d say they got rid of her because she was a crap character and weak actress. Even now they’re prob only bringing her back to kill her off so Fix and Tyrone have another offspring to raise.
It's not been confirmed she's coming back, someone saw her kicking about near to the corrie set and has assumed lol

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Where do you guys watch classic Corrie? I wish it was on itvx app like eastenders. They’ve been adding an extra year every month I think it is. They have 2008-2013 at the moment.
It’s on ITV3 2 episodes a weekday but I watch on ITVX! Just starting on 2005 now 😁

Shinealight

VIP Member
I do love Roy but the clutter in his flat makes me anxious. I grew up like that. now I just don't know why you would keep all that stuff. Whatever frick is point of ' ornaments ' ? Trust me, you live if ur lucky 80 years. Do you reckon ur tik tok generation teen isn't gonna skip all urs and ur grannys shite ? Wtf u keeping it for .
Totally agree, my parents are 86 & 91 and wouldn’t dream of having all that shite taking room up then leaving it for someone else to deal with once they’re gone.