Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trish_allstar

I'm reading these posts from New Zealand... and we're about a week behind.
Is Lauren really dead? Is there a body?

I'm a bit gutted. I liked her character! She reminded me of Kylie
I'm in NZ too and so sick of waiting to find out what happened that I've come here for spoilers 🤣 I'm assuming we are one week behind then? I had no clue who it would be till I've read here, call me thick or just a bit over the storyline that I've tuned out!
---
Hello Fellow kiwi. 👋👋You need a VPN and then you can sign up for itv and watch Coro with all these tattlers. Love i an a week it more ahead of people here. And it's great having a coro binge with fewer ads than TV1
Kiwi here! I'm gonna try this, never done it before do you recommend a VPN site?

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Yes they are stepsisters

Leanne’s mum & dad are: Stella “Cindy from Eastenders” Price and Les Battersby

Toyah’s mum & dad are: Janice Battersby & Ronnie Clegg (I’m not sure if we ever saw him on screen)
Thank you! I never realised Les was Leanne’s real dad

Happy35

I don’t remember her stealing the whole bag, didn’t she just take £5 from it? Of course that would have given her the opportunity to steal the card as well but it seems strange if it was Lauren she’s only using the card now and she didn’t use it at the time she stole it
Has she escaped the trafficking ring and that’s why she is using the card now?

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I’m on holiday this week and have established that despite having lots of UK TV I can’t watch ITV, so I am going to binge on my return. I’m relying on you lot to let me know if it’s worth it! I’ve been really looking forward to this storyline ending!
Can you not watch through the app? You might need to shield your IP address to get it to work abroad etc.

LividLalji

VIP Member
Where do you guys watch classic Corrie? I wish it was on itvx app like eastenders. They’ve been adding an extra year every month I think it is. They have 2008-2013 at the moment.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I don't think he stays there permanently. He lives with Izzy but stays with Gary.
A couple of years ago Izzy said to Gary if Jake could live with him permanently as she was struggling to cope as she couldn’t get into the factory during Covid and she was working from home

I can’t remember seeing anything mentioned on screen that Jake has moved back in with Izzy permanently again. However we only see Jake sporadically at Gary’s so maybe it’s gone back to the previous arrangement and he only occasionally stays with Gary

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Classic Corrie. Was watching it in sky earlier. Not sure what year but les and Janice in it and Chesney is at school! Martin platt is going out with Katie Harris in it.
That’s the Classic Corrie episodes that have been airing on ITV3 for a few years now. They started from Jan 1986 and are currently in Dec 2004. The episodes for the last few weeks are on ITVX. I think there were more but they recently deleted them for some reason