Coronation Street #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll no doubt be a secret boy triplet identical to Paul then played by the same actor after Paul dies. He’ll swoop in and save Billy from drugs after Paul’s death.
Adam and Alya are such a bad pairing, no chemistry at all. But then I feel like they are all wooden nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’ll no doubt be a secret boy triplet identical to Paul then played by the same actor after Paul dies. He’ll swoop in and save Billy from drugs after Paul’s death.
Adam and Alya are such a bad pairing, no chemistry at all. But then I feel like they are all wooden nowadays.
Not sure if this is why you said it or you were just joking but
Hollyoaks is doing this 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She will be leaving to go on her maternity leave soon so I think its just a plot device for her to leave. Don't see any future for them. Can't stand Sarah and Mr Whippy head Gary together

I agree re Bernie. 20 years ago Dev was with the beautiful unhinged Mad Maya. He's had plenty of attractive girlfriends/wife. He's older, but surely he'd be with someone better looking and more suitable for the golf club than Bernie?

Reactions: 1
They announced it yesterday 🤣
A man called Patrick died a few years ago and now the same actor is coming back as his twin.
And the one that dated Reg Holdsworth is playing the mum 😂
I loved his character, as evil as he was. Can't wait for the actor to be back. He's great!
---
I can remember the receipt but I'm struggling to remember what for - a watch or something for his daughter? Mind you, he's daughter's only about one. Hmmm :unsure:
I hope so, he's boring so this would make him more interesting.

Reactions: 1
She will be leaving to go on her maternity leave soon so I think its just a plot device for her to leave. Don't see any future for them. Can't stand Sarah and Mr Whippy head Gary together
It has to be because there has been absolutely zero chemistry between the two of them and never has been. It's all a bit random. She's obviously off to Dublin for a bit.

Reactions: 2