Coronation Street #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there's no way a sniffer dog wouldn't have picked up the scent at Jacob's flat the way he opened it. The coke was flying everywhere! Plus what did he do with the packaging?
Think he wrapped it in some toilet roll & it miraculously flushed away 1st time nae bother. That bog must have some flush on it. I feel quite sorry for Jacob, he was actually really quite witty (loved when he said to Tracy that it was none of his beeswax lol). He was stressed out of his box with those drug deliveries. Just wanting to be loved by his Dad. Though I'm sure Jacob could physically wipe the floor with his Dad

Reactions: 9
I completely missed the part where they said the officer was retiring I honestly thought the party was for the dog 🤭
It was all the talk of flat iron steaks that convinced me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably you’re right and I’m wrong. It just looked ludicrous and contrived imo though.
But I guess even if it were true, the dog wasn’t technically working. Corrie is just getting so ridiculous. My daughter gets so annoyed with my commentary over it and says I just have to watch it for the soap/drama that it is 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Izzy didn’t look comfortable did she. such an awkward scene in the cafe with Gary,
I did laugh out loud at the retirement police party and sniffer dog. Not for the right reasons. Just the fact Craigy had to be there didn’t he and whole story was so daft.

Reactions: 8
Izzy didn’t look comfortable did she. such an awkward scene in the cafe with Gary,
I did laugh out loud at the retirement police party and sniffer dog. Not for the right reasons. Just the fact Craigy had to be there didn’t he and whole story was so daft.
The minute I saw the dog I knew exactly where the storyline was going as Corrie are not subtle at all. 1st Drugs delivery to Bistro amongst box of olive oil, sniffer dog allowed in Bistro where usually dogs aren’t allowed. Hmmm what’s going to happen next I wonder

• Haha
If dogs are allowed in the bistro why has David’s dog David never been with them when they go for their nightly family tea there?
Poor David left at home with his tray of Bakers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Off topic but does anyone watch Eastenders on here? I haven’t for years but I am absolutely sucked into the Lily pregnancy storyline. I cannot remember the last time Corrie had me actually waiting for it to come on to watch more.

If dogs are allowed in the bistro why has David’s dog David never been with them when they go for their nightly family tea there?
David has a dog?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dogs aren’t allowed as the first thing Jacob said when he saw the dog was “dogs aren’t allowed in here” and Leanne said it was ok as they had phoned ahead and she agreed to let him in

Reactions: 5
They've just replaced him for some reason.

They can recast David The Doig but not Jack and Ruby :ROFLMAO:
The original David The Dog died (The Sun article using their favourite word, ‘legend’ again)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The original David The Dog died (The Sun article using their favourite word, ‘legend’ again)

I love David The Dog but he's no Eccles is he? :ROFLMAO:

Also, what happened to Steve's dog Rover?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Catching up on the drugs dog ep LOL
I’ll say it again, why the hell are Daisy and Daniel together?! 🤦‍♀️ the relationship is a mess

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.