Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing detective work. So when do we think this started?
I note she has not posted today. Ouch.

Reactions: 1
That’s two or three days now she’s not posted? Got the message mebbe? Lol
She really blew it. She had such a strong, supportive following. She just had to keep the new partner under wraps and quietly get in with her life.

Reactions: 3
If all this is true ( which I don’t doubt it is ) this is just shameful behaviour from the other woman ( who apparently thinks she’s James Bond… calling herself 007, he’s always out to catch the ladies isn’t he 😂) .
she set out to catch Karina and she did !
commenting on her posts saying how beautiful she is , leaving 🔥 emoji and ♥.
Doing all this whilst she knew she was married and had a family . Even flying over to probably try and charm her.
Did this woman stop and even think about her children before she started all this or was she just thinking of herself and getting what ( who ) she wanted .

Reactions: 2
It is pure MADNESS! I don’t understand how you go from a heterosexual marriage to a gay relationship? Because it’s not like she ever displayed any issue’s with her marriage on the gram, quite the opposite and mentioned about her long marriage to Charles and pics of them sailing and on the beaches of Cornwall????? Did she just wake one day and decide that’s what she wanted to be, just like all her mad notions for jewellery business, mussel art and clothes maker?!!!!
she could’ve been bisexual herwhole life? Just because she’s married to a man doesn’t determine her sexual orientation? Bit of a bigoted view no?

Well! Told you it was a woman! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Guess she brought her new partner to meet mummy!
Latest post I’m sure intentionally a bit of a contrast with the flippant crisp munching road trip one😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw this earlier too. She sure looks like the cat that got the cream!
I thought just that! Smug ‘I’ve got her look’!

she could’ve been bisexual herwhole life? Just because she’s married to a man doesn’t determine her sexual orientation? Bit of a bigoted view no?

Well! Told you it was a woman! 😂
It’s not a bigoted view! It’s just hard to fathom from my perspective!

So yep they are over at Mummy’s together! Same tree 007 and Karina had pic of both of them together.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I thought just that! Smug ‘I’ve got her look’!

It’s not a bigoted view! It’s just hard to fathom from my perspective!

So yep they are over at Mummy’s together! Same tree 007 and Karina had pic of both of them together.
She’s wearing the same outfit as well

Guess she brought her new partner to meet mummy!
Latest post I’m sure intentionally a bit of a contrast with the flippant crisp munching road trip one😆
I think she’s very much playing the victim in her lastest post . Like she’s gone off to lick her wounds from the comments and taking stock of her life ( she mentions getting lots of hugs )
But oh no she’s gone with her 007 to meet the family, if they haven’t already met .

Reactions: 3