Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a new man! It’s a new WOMAN! The woman works in robotics in Boston. They fell in love over Instagram and she has left her husband and family for her.
How do you know this?

Goodness, i mean, in one way, great for her that she can finally be who she wants to ne, but i can't imagine the heartbreak for her family.

Reactions: 1
Long-time cornishware follower here too! ✋ What I can't get my head around is where she'd even meet a random American robotics man while ensconced at the pottery wheel in deepest Somerset?!

Reactions: 5
How do you know this?

Goodness, i mean, in one way, great for her that she can finally be who she wants to ne, but i can't imagine the heartbreak for her family.
I think they were being sarcastic. It’s deffo a man or I’ll eat my Cornishware! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Long-time cornishware follower here too! ✋ What I can't get my head around is where she'd even meet a random American robotics man while ensconced at the pottery wheel in deepest Somerset?!
AND in a pandemic.
And it was shortly after her father passed?

The impression ( i now say that loosely) was that she was hands on at the pottery, working all the hours, rasing her children, baking cakes, full on busy life.

Where did she stumble across an obviously very weathly male/ female that was so excellent she was willing to chuck her family away?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
AND in a pandemic.

The impression ( i now say that loosely) was that she was hands on at the pottery, working all the hours, rasing her children, baking cakes, full on busy life.

Where did she stumble across an obviously very weathly male/ female that was so excellent she was willing to chuck her family away?
If you Google Mass Robotics you’ll see who her new man is! 💯 that’s him! There’s no woman who is Co founder or CEO of that company…and Karina wouldn’t be with someone without 💰💵💸

It’s not a man. It’s a woman.
How do you 💯 know this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If you Google Mass Robotics you’ll see who her new man is! 💯 that’s him! There’s no woman who is Co founder or CEO of that company…and Karina wouldn’t be with someone without 💰💵💸

How do you 💯 know this?
It’s 100% a woman, my friend knows her and her family. You’ll have to eat your cornishware.
She met her online - she was one of the ladies on the boat gathering last summer.

I did wonder if robotic fella was actually a female. I thought his/her hand didn’t look very manly.
Yes think that’s why she’s being extra cautious. I suspect there will be a drop in followers when people realise it’s a female. Almost all the comments have assumed it’s another male.

AND in a pandemic.

they connected through Instagram - made her reevaluate her life and she fell in love with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s 100% a woman, my friend knows her and her family. You’ll have to eat your cornishware.
She met her online - she was one of the ladies on the boat gathering last summer.

Yes think that’s why she’s being extra cautious. I suspect there will be a drop in followers when people realise it’s a female. Almost all the comments have assumed it’s another male.

they connected through Instagram - made her reevaluate her life and she fell in love with her.
Wow, totally agog!!

How do you 💯 know this?

also who said it had to be a CEO? Tech industry’s in general is a very affluent place. She is a very wealthy woman and is a cornishware fan which is why you see it in the background of the shots she films in their New York home as that’s how they connected.

also who said it had to be a CEO? Tech industry’s in general is a very affluent place. She is a very wealthy woman and is a cornishware fan which is why you see it in the background of the shots she films in their New York home as that’s how they connected.
You seem to be knowledgeable?!?

I believe this. Think you can spot her sat at the back of the boat on the 19/08 reel - blue checked shirt, short hair, looks like a chubby fella.

It’s deffo a man or I’ll eat my Cornishware! Lol
You need to change the the title of the thread and chomp on your Cornishware 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe this. Think you can spot her sat at the back of the boat on the 19/08 reel - blue checked shirt, short hair, looks like a chubby fella.

You need to change the the title of the thread and chomp on your Cornishware 😆
Lol I’ll take that! 👍🏼🙄

Reactions: 3
Oooh , without wanting to look like a stalker, i think you might be right! I think the hand matches!!!!

Whole thing is just odd though, is she just going to be doing ridiculous stories as she travels around behind her partner?

It must be a huge shock to her family and i really do feel for them, especially the younger ones who seem to have lost her.

Reactions: 4
I just checked out the post too and yes if it’s true that’s her! 😳
Meanwhile, it’s all kicking off on the reel with the comments…😬

She said in a comment on another post that it wasn’t her choice to leave Cornishware. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you watch her reel about her road trip to port Issac ( the 3rd one last posted ) she’s driving and singing and that’s definitely a woman’s laugh who’s sitting in the passenger seat ( and she’s mentioned about being with her partner on that visit).
the sad thing about all this is that it must be so fresh and raw for her children. It’s so insensitive of her to be posting the videos of her kissing the hand .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel duped. I totally bought into the wholesome pottery, Cornwall, kitchen, baking, gardening, family vibe. I didn’t even know that she didn’t live in Cornwall, is the factory even in Cornwall? I find the Las Vegas, New York and robots just odd.

I was a bit concerned about all the new projects, the erratic behaviour and the lack of evidence of thought for her children. And her exit from the company was so quick. How long has this been going on for? And how does a Cornish/Somerset country bumpkin snag a male or female tech guru from New York?

Is everyone just about how they project themselves. Say one thing and do another off social media. Boris, Hancock, Karina. I despair.

I feel duped. I totally bought into the wholesome pottery, Cornwall, kitchen, baking, gardening, family vibe. I didn’t even know that she didn’t live in Cornwall, is the factory even in Cornwall? I find the Las Vegas, New York and robots just odd.

I was a bit concerned about all the new projects, the erratic behaviour and the lack of evidence of thought for her children. And her exit from the company was so quick. How long has this been going on for? And how does a Cornish/Somerset country bumpkin snag a male or female tech guru from New York?

Is everyone just about how they project themselves. Say one thing and do another off social media. Boris, Hancock, Karina. I despair.
It’s not a man. It’s a woman.
I feel a bit like this too. While I wouldn’t suggest staying in an unhappy marriage, and we don’t know what family discussions went on behind the scenes, I just don’t think I could do this to my children with such speed and insensitivity (kissing new partner’s hand on insta - with wedding ring still on?). Interesting to see how divisive that reel is, some commenting about their shock and concerns for her kids and others commenting that life’s too short, be hedonistic, be selfish, sod everyone else. I really think there’s a middle ground to living the life you want, and this total turnaround (complete with personality transformation, unless we’ve been duped all along) just isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel a bit like this too. While I wouldn’t suggest staying in an unhappy marriage, and we don’t know what family discussions went on behind the scenes, I just don’t think I could do this to my children with such speed and insensitivity (kissing new partner’s hand on insta - with wedding ring still on?). Interesting to see how divisive that reel is, some commenting about their shock and concerns for her kids and others commenting that life’s too short, be hedonistic, be selfish, sod everyone else. I really think there’s a middle ground to living the life you want, and this total turnaround (complete with personality transformation, unless we’ve been duped all along) just isn’t it.
Agree it’s just totally bizarre, it appears as though she’s completely forgotten the existence of her old family/life

Some of comments on her most recent insta post are really hitting the nail on the head, very interested to see what her next one will be and if she’ll bother addressing any of it

• Heart