Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit like this too. While I wouldn’t suggest staying in an unhappy marriage, and we don’t know what family discussions went on behind the scenes, I just don’t think I could do this to my children with such speed and insensitivity (kissing new partner’s hand on insta - with wedding ring still on?). Interesting to see how divisive that reel is, some commenting about their shock and concerns for her kids and others commenting that life’s too short, be hedonistic, be selfish, sod everyone else. I really think there’s a middle ground to living the life you want, and this total turnaround (complete with personality transformation, unless we’ve been duped all along) just isn’t it.
In an earlier comment someone who is friends with a friend of karinas and said the other female was on a boat trip organised by Karina back in August last year….so was she talking to this tech guru before August and then met up and started their affair soon after, or did the affair start online before the boat trip and that was a way for them to meet…if so, her carrying on this double lifestyle and lying to all her family and followers is totally underhand and narcissistic! Duping us all into her stripy life and being all seedy with robotic bird on the side. Makes me vom 🤢🤮

Agree it’s just totally bizarre, it appears as though she’s completely forgotten the existence of her old family/life

Some of comments on her most recent insta post are really hitting the nail on the head, very interested to see what her next one will be and if she’ll bother addressing any of it
I gather by no posts last night, they’ve read what’s been said and taking it onboard and keeping low for a bit maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In an earlier comment someone who is friends with a friend of karinas and said the other female was on a boat trip organised by Karina back in August last year….so was she talking to this tech guru before August and then met up and started their affair soon after, or did the affair start online before the boat trip and that was a way for them to meet…if so, her carrying on this double lifestyle and lying to all her family and followers is totally underhand and narcissistic! Duping us all into her stripy life and being all seedy with robotic bird on the side. Makes me vom 🤢🤮

I gather by no posts last night, they’ve read what’s been said and taking it onboard and keeping low for a bit maybe.
Yes. I also noted the silence following all those comments. I think she might have to regroup and think of a way to salvage her reputation. I won’t be buying any stripy dresses, jewellery or mussel art off her anytime soon. I will be ordering a Cornishware jug for myself though. I feel bloody awful for her oldest daughter who has had to put her own business partially on hold and step into her mother’s ex role at Cornishware. Never mind the younger ones who must be very confused by her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t feel duped by her old life , I do think she was happy probably for the majority of it .
If it came to a point where her marriage naturally ended , I wouldn’t expect her to share that on her account , for the type of account she had it was normal for her to make absolutely no mention of that and carry on with business as normal or perhaps she did / is having a mid life crisis/ met this other person completely out of the blue and it was unexpected ( so her previous life was true ) but I do think the followers where duped when she first mentioned she was changing paths and going to be doing her art and was opening a studio at her mums in Spain . That she was going to be based between Spain , uk , New York . Then in the very next post it was clear her marriage had ended and she was going to be doing what she loved , taking a new route in life etc .
She spoke about let’s do this together, she said she knew lots of her followers were going through the same life changes . Let’s support each other .
Etc etc . She then spoke about finding a new home in New York . Starting new businesses ( fashion line & a jewellery line ). Lots of women were in awe of her and inspired by her . She literally jumped from one life into another. She made it looked so easy to leave a long term marriage and just start again , that everyone could do that .She encouraged followers to do what they wanted to do , follow their dreams ( here’s me thinking she meant if you want to start a new hobby/ job go for it ).
But then wham , she actually left to be with a partner and move directly into their home !
she didn’t have to worry about finances to set up a new home ( having her partners home already in the usa ) or even worry about seeking employment around her children ( because she literally left them behind ) . This isn’t how the average woman is when her marriage breaks down .And she was encouraging them to go for it , follow their dreams , yeah easy for her to say when She literally walked into a ready made new life , the average woman has to work at rebuilding her life especially after a long term marriage.
That’s where the being duped comes in , I Think! I can’t imagine how her children feel .
So sorry for such a long post 🙈

Let’s hope so

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes. I also noted the silence following all those comments. I think she might have to regroup and think of a way to salvage her reputation. I won’t be buying any stripy dresses, jewellery or mussel art off her anytime soon. I will be ordering a Cornishware jug for myself though. I feel bloody awful for her oldest daughter who has had to put her own business partially on hold and step into her mother’s ex role at Cornishware. Never mind the younger ones who must be very confused by her behaviour.
It is pure MADNESS! I don’t understand how you go from a heterosexual marriage to a gay relationship? Because it’s not like she ever displayed any issue’s with her marriage on the gram, quite the opposite and mentioned about her long marriage to Charles and pics of them sailing and on the beaches of Cornwall????? Did she just wake one day and decide that’s what she wanted to be, just like all her mad notions for jewellery business, mussel art and clothes maker?!!!!

Reactions: 1
It is pure MADNESS! I don’t understand how you go from a heterosexual marriage to a gay relationship? Because it’s not like she ever displayed any issue’s with her marriage on the gram, quite the opposite and mentioned about her long marriage to Charles and pics of them sailing and on the beaches of Cornwall????? Did she just wake one day and decide that’s what she wanted to be, just like all her mad notions for jewellery business, mussel art and clothes maker?!!!!
I’d say that goes with the notion of it being a midlife crisis

Reactions: 4
But it is mad how shes just upped and moved straight into a new life, dumping all responsibilities.

Most parents dont do that and if they do its not looked on well.

I cant imagine many people cant literally walk away from everything and straight into someone elses house with no cares or worries. Added to which, her life plan now seems to be following her robot woman about amd videoing everything for no reason.

• Heart
But it is mad how shes just upped and moved straight into a new life, dumping all responsibilities.

Most parents dont do that and if they do its not looked on well.

I cant imagine many people cant literally walk away from everything and straight into someone elses house with no cares or worries. Added to which, her life plan now seems to be following her robot woman about amd videoing everything for no reason.
Exactly!

For me personally, the bottom line to all this is she should of been more respectful and sensitive towards her children's feelings (&husbands) and not started posting all this partner stuff . I mean come on she posted flowers , red roses from “ her love “ in feb!

Also yeah I completely don’t understand how you can walk away , what appears to be pretty much completely from one life and walk straight into another 🤦🏻‍♀️
the mind boggles!
Take a breather !

Reactions: 2
I just think, she seemed such a family woman before and was doing things with ' her cheeky' and i cant understand how she can just walk away from her kids.

Not just walk away but still be in their lives, co parenting being there etc, but shes totally gone and filming herself dicking about in cars with sweets and clinging on to this woman's hand.

I just dont get it..

I also think shes mis judged why people followed her, which was actually because of cornishware. People followed because they love that and bought into the whole stripe thing and she was cheerful and showcased that.
People did not follow her because they thought she was so great and want to see her ridiculous in car reels. She isnt a celebrity, she had a following for a reason and now that reason has gone.
If she was hoping to capitalise on that following and hope people would buy into her new ventures, then she's 1- going too slow with that. 2-going about it the wrong way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A couple of weeks prior to the boat trip, it's fairly easy to see comments on Karina's posts from the person concerned. I have been wondering what was going on for months, especially as her daughter hasn't been following her for some time. I hope this manic period ends soon as she was clearly a very talented Cornishware artist and marketer. She must be very privileged in life to be flitting around everywhere and suddenly decide to move to New York, then Bath, then to Cornwall, then go to Boston etc etc. I felt that every post she shared about new businesses was reducing her relatability and the drop in followers seem to have confirmed this. I really did enjoy all her posts last summer.

Reactions: 4
A couple of weeks prior to the boat trip, it's fairly easy to see comments on Karina's posts from the person concerned. I have been wondering what was going on for months, especially as her daughter hasn't been following her for some time. I hope this manic period ends soon as she was clearly a very talented Cornishware artist and marketer. She must be very privileged in life to be flitting around everywhere and suddenly decide to move to New York, then Bath, then to Cornwall, then go to Boston etc etc. I felt that every post she shared about new businesses was reducing her relatability and the drop in followers seem to have confirmed this. I really did enjoy all her posts last summer.
Can you post some of the comments from said woman on here? 🤓😬🫣

Reactions: 1
Yep, you are right, it is. I found one going back 37 weeks.
And it is 100% a woman, the hand from the reel would also match the profile photo, but can see karinas face in it anyway.

Oh, i feel a bit dirty now...
Ive scrolled back as far as a year and there are so many comments from that poster, so many comments on karinas looks, calling her sexy and stunning, that one almost wonders if some of the slightly outlandish photos/ videos were done on purpose.
Thirst trap!
Anyway, its super clear that this had been going on for ages and ages, they did meet on insta and it is a woman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yep, you are right, it is. I found one going back 37 weeks.
And it is 100% a woman, the hand from the reel would also match the profile photo, but can see karinas face in it anyway.

Oh, i feel a bit dirty now...
Ive scrolled back as far as a year and there are so many comments from that poster, so many comments on karinas looks, calling her sexy and stunning, that one almost wonders if some of the slightly outlandish photos/ videos were done on purpose.
Thirst trap!
Anyway, its super clear that this had been going on for ages and ages, they did meet on insta and it is a woman.
No way, off to scroll!!

• Haha
“I can’t believe “ you found the new partners comments on previous posts!
you ladies need to work for the MI5 or should I say FBI 😂
Yep that’s definitely Karina on their profile picture.
And she works as - Senior Product Manager Electric Automation so the job matches too .
So when Karina was doing her so called Cornishware research in the usa at the end of last yr/ in the new year she was actually staying at her house ( a photo she posted of herself at that time shows the Cornishware on top of the cupboards in the background and it’s the same background as to what she is now calling home ).
So they’ve been living together / staying together for a while , is that why / how she feels it’s not too soon to be posting it on her social media .
But still it shows a lack of respect to her family, I doubt they are ready for it all to be shared so publicly. It’s already a lot for the children to be dealing with , there should of been more thought with her posts
At the beginning she said she wanted to keep it quiet but she has literally done the opposite. The only thing she has kept quiet she how she feels about her children when perhaps that’s what she should of been displaying and not all this midlife crisis stuff .

“I can’t believe “ you found the new partners comments on previous posts!
you ladies need to work for the MI5 or should I say FBI 😂
Yep that’s definitely Karina on their profile picture.
And she works as - Senior Product Manager Electric Automation so the job matches too .
So when Karina was doing her so called Cornishware research in the usa at the end of last yr/ in the new year she was actually staying at her house ( a photo she posted of herself at that time shows the Cornishware on top of the cupboards in the background and it’s the same background as to what she is now calling home ).
So they’ve been living together / staying together for a while , is that why / how she feels it’s not too soon to be posting it on her social media .
But still it shows a lack of respect to her family, I doubt they are ready for it all to be shared so publicly. It’s already a lot for the children to be dealing with , there should of been more thought with her posts
At the beginning she said she wanted to keep it quiet but she has literally done the opposite. The only thing she has kept quiet she how she feels about her children when perhaps that’s what she should of been displaying and not all this midlife crisis stuff .
Well not only has she kept quite about the children, she’s not said the new partner is a woman!

Way! Goes back further than a year.
Its really obvious, so will stand out.
Just can’t find them at all 🤦‍♀️ a few people commenting on every post but nothing that stands out to me. Have gone back a year - far too invested in this 😂

• Haha