Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What we need to happen is for someone to hack her account….she will have to start over again then! She won’t get it back 😆😆😆😆 now where do you find a hacker? Lol 📒

She’s got a real scheming smug smile….bit like 007 🤢🤢🤢

Now her followers think she’s back with Cornishware! Ffs 🤦🏾‍♂️
I think that’s someone smart as they have tagged @cornishware so they can see her post

Reactions: 3
Losing followers still though! Lol 😂
thankfully some people see through her! I’ve never been blocked before 🤣🤣 yes it’s easy to say “oh just unfollow” and a lot of people have but doesn’t someone need to call out the lies and the deceit? There is no way in the world would Karina be anyone on Instagram if it wasn’t for Cornishware. Hell she wouldn’t have even met Nuzha!!!

thankfully some people see through her! I’ve never been blocked before 🤣🤣 yes it’s easy to say “oh just unfollow” and a lot of people have but doesn’t someone need to call out the lies and the deceit? There is no way in the world would Karina be anyone on Instagram if it wasn’t for Cornishware. Hell she wouldn’t have even met Nuzha!!!
Totally agree! It’s morally wrong for her to use the old Cornishware_artist account for her new venture. Charles should make her close it down!

I’ve reported her account for pretending to be Cornishware 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree! It’s morally wrong for her to use the old Cornishware_artist account for her new venture. Charles should make her close it down!
I agree 100% I am actually surprised she still has it and that her old posts when she was at Cornishware are still online they should all be deleted because they are all content ## that brings her up in #cornishware searches and feeds. Charles needs a better lawyer!!! But I guess the poor man is still in shock and carrying the load and looking after his kids. We need someone who works there for the inside scoop!! Anyone know Pawel? 🤣

Reactions: 4
I agree 100% I am actually surprised she still has it and that her old posts when she was at Cornishware are still online they should all be deleted because they are all content ## that brings her up in #cornishware searches and feeds. Charles needs a better lawyer!!! But I guess the poor man is still in shock and carrying the load and looking after his kids. We need someone who works there for the inside scoop!! Anyone know Pawel? 🤣
Lol brilliant #paweldishthedirt

• Haha
Let’s organise a boat trip in the summer 🤣 we can get together in our stripey tops and headbands and chat about our mutual dislike for Karina 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her engagement has definitely dropped. Before ‘that reel’ she was getting between 1k and 2k likes per post (still fairly low for the amount of followers) but the last 10+ posts have been a few hundred.

Reactions: 5
Her engagement has definitely dropped. Before ‘that reel’ she was getting between 1k and 2k likes per post (still fairly low for the amount of followers) but the last 10+ posts have been a few hundred.
she’s a train wreck most intelligent people can see it… it’s just some of the morons who think the sun shines out her arse who will die when they see Nuzha looks like a chubby bloke Yakoob🤣…. oh I really am a cow. You’d all better block me. Oh and where’s grandma’s ring? You promised you’d post a picture of it 🤥

Reactions: 7
she’s a train wreck most intelligent people can see it… it’s just some of the morons who think the sun shines out her arse who will die when they see Nuzha looks like a chubby bloke Yakoob🤣…. oh I really am a cow. You’d all better block me. Oh and where’s grandma’s ring? You promised you’d post a picture of it 🤥
How will you comment now you’re blocked? witch! Lol 😂

• Haha
Idiot??? Well well , we never resorted to calling any of her sheep idiots!! Maybe we should when the truth comes out. Karina had an affair with Nuzha whilst working and Co-Owning Cornishware, she was even on the boat last year when Rebecca was co-hosting the event. If leaving a husband and five children for someone else should be celebrated then it is the sheep who are the idiots for falling for it. My new life as I can’t be part of Cornishware - too right you can’t! You can’t have it all Karina.

We asked questions as Cornishware collectors about the products - that wasn’t in hate or spite, that was us as a consumer buying into the lifestyle Karina put out there. But when we question ethics of the newly branded fleeting business woman we are called out. Why is that! Why can’t she be transparent about things when it’s her business. She’ll reply to the gushing responses to her posts, but when we question the air miles of her business from the boxes, the purchasing of the finished jewellery which she hasn’t said are sourced ethically we are met with replies like these from her followers. Or blocked by Karina! Or is it Nuzha doing the blocking?!

I take it the sheep following know it all?? Why can’t she answer the questions instead of brushing them aside each time?

Why is she still allowed to use the account she built up with over 40k of Cornishware followers? Ah that’s right because she wouldn’t have the following otherwise.

The fact that Nuzha is now posting openly again and changing her picture so the sheep don’t know it’s the girlfriend. It’s about time she was honest, instead of taking us all for a ride.

*Goes off to insta to stalk Ks profile and posts 🤣
like I’d only have one profile 🤣 see if you can find me 🤣🤣🤣
Need to know this too!!

• Heart
Idiot??? Well well , we never resorted to calling any of her sheep idiots!! Maybe we should when the truth comes out. Karina had an affair with Nuzha whilst working and Co-Owning Cornishware, she was even on the boat last year when Rebecca was co-hosting the event. If leaving a husband and five children for someone else should be celebrated then it is the sheep who are the idiots for falling for it. My new life as I can’t be part of Cornishware - too right you can’t! You can’t have it all Karina.

We asked questions as Cornishware collectors about the products - that wasn’t in hate or spite, that was us as a consumer buying into the lifestyle Karina put out there. But when we question ethics of the newly branded fleeting business woman we are called out. Why is that! Why can’t she be transparent about things when it’s her business. She’ll reply to the gushing responses to her posts, but when we question the air miles of her business from the boxes, the purchasing of the finished jewellery which she hasn’t said are sourced ethically we are met with replies like these from her followers. Or blocked by Karina! Or is it Nuzha doing the blocking?!

I take it the sheep following know it all?? Why can’t she answer the questions instead of brushing them aside each time?

Why is she still allowed to use the account she built up with over 40k of Cornishware followers? Ah that’s right because she wouldn’t have the following otherwise.

The fact that Nuzha is now posting openly again and changing her picture so the sheep don’t know it’s the girlfriend. It’s about time she was honest, instead of taking us all for a ride.

Need to know this too!!
Think you're comment has been deleted? Must be taking all her time deleting 'nasty' comments! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
@_strandjutter_
The Account seems to have now been deleted? When I click on it it’s “ User not found” and their posts are gone now too 🤔 first screen shot is from just now, the second screen shot was from yesterday

I’m making the most of Free Personalisation at Cornishware this weekend and ordering myself a new mug 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@_strandjutter_
The Account seems to have now been deleted? When I click on it it’s “ User not found” and their posts are gone now too 🤔 first screen shot is from just now, the second screen shot was from yesterday

I’m making the most of Free Personalisation at Cornishware this weekend and ordering myself a new mug 🤣
I called it! I said it would be an account set up by them two! They read here, they must do or someone close to them does and reports back!! Lol Hi Karina 👋🏼 Hi Nuzha 😛 Hi close someone 👋🏼 😂

• Haha
like I’d only have one profile 🤣 see if you can find me 🤣🤣🤣
008? 🥸🤣
@_strandjutter_

Could you imagine the Cornishware team's absolute joy personalising that 🤣

• Haha