Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!! Good work!!! Love it šŸ§

Bath? Cornwall? Itā€™s all too much for her poor brain šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
[/QUOTE
Noooooooo! But hasnā€™t mentioned itā€™s her gf has sheā€¦.cleverly worded it to make it look like a ā€œfollowerā€ has given her this great idea and not the girlfriend šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

And got some convenient rainbow gems šŸŒˆšŸ’Ž šŸ™„ffs! #gaylesbiancommunity #sellittothemkarina #pridešŸŒˆ
and thatā€™s exactly what sheā€™s doing, ā€œplayingā€ at being a businesswoman and not being transparent about her naff catalogue jewellery collection or anything else! Canā€™t believe I ever respected this self-absorbed shady airhead.

Reactions: 7
Oh gosh, how offensive is the ' this is a copy of a ring my grandmother's gave me, but I've swapped thr gems and made it silver so you plebs can afford it'

bleeping awful.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh gosh, how offensive is the ' this is a copy of a ring my grandmother's gave me, but I've swapped thr gems and made it silver so you plebs can afford it'

bleeping awful.
probably another lie! Iā€™d love to see ā€œthe real oneā€ and if it actually exists. It is a pretty classic design but sheā€™s so full of bs as we know. She hasnā€™t designed it sheā€™s just pretending againā€¦ sheā€™s just selected it from ā€œthe catalogueā€ and will now pass it off as being ā€œinspiredā€ by her grandmother Simone šŸ¤®

So late to the party with this one, I followed for the cornishware then muted stories. Caught a post a while back I thought was odd but had no idea what sheā€™s been up to! Her poor children. I feel completely duped by her and her stripy wholesomeness!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ā€œrespectfulā€ - from this one šŸ˜‚
Exactly doesnā€™t know the meaning!!!! Sheā€™s so delusional and entitled itā€™s unbelievable! Mummy you raised a total selfish witch of a daughter!!!

Reactions: 2
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ too funny she just canā€™t seem to say girlfriend can see! Hiding behind ā€œmy partnerā€ I just love how she wheels out random facts to curry favour ā€œmy cousins were all born in the USā€ blah blah blah. She really canā€™t ā€œread the roomā€ can she šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ good work Tanlou50

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve followed Karina since the early days and like everyone else writing here, Iā€™m astonished and disappointed at how things have turned out.
And thisā€™newā€™ jewellery line just beggars belief.
9B437A04-73B0-4D93-A9F6-99BB903212B4.png
16ECB167-F4A3-4C56-9933-0522015729EB.png
390A9516-A3BC-4CA4-9897-6A026308E307.png
48045B0A-6206-4A28-9C51-50224B388116.png
8BAC637B-596E-4171-80EA-1D799A2BA3B3.png
4043D62E-4C62-418B-94F4-AEB2F4D134A5.png

I sent her messages yesterday to ask for clarification on the authenticity of the products and thought Iā€™d share the conversation hereā€¦

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve followed Karina since the early days and like everyone else writing here, Iā€™m astonished and disappointed at how things have turned out.
And thisā€™newā€™ jewellery line just beggars belief.View attachment 1317124View attachment 1317126View attachment 1317127View attachment 1317128View attachment 1317129View attachment 1317130
I sent her messages yesterday to ask for clarification on the authenticity of the products and thought Iā€™d share the conversation hereā€¦
Interesting šŸ¤”
Perhaps if would have made better sense for her to launch her business once it was reayd rather than take people 'on her journey'. It just feels quite quickly put together and i think alot of people would rather spend money on something better thought out. She could launch on etsy and save on having to have a website made and the associated costs with running one. Etsy is where people shop and may stumble across her. I don't think i would ever stumble across the karina discoveries website unless i was an interested follower

Reactions: 5

bleeping awful.
And thisā€™newā€™ jewellery line just beggars belief.View attachment 1317124View attachment 1317126View attachment 1317127View attachment 1317128View attachment 1317129View attachment 1317130
I am pleased you got a response from Karina. I dm'd her as well as asking questions on her page to no response. I don't understand why she has to wait until her website is ready for her to be transparent. We all want to know that the sourcing of the gems, setting and supplier are all done in an ethical way, there's no malice in wanting to know that as that is what makes the consumer make an informed decision.

We know that Cornishware was made in China even during the initial years of Charles buying the company. It was only in the later 2010's approaching 2020 that the repatriation began. Corninshware were always honest about this - no hidden agenda. I bought a red jug thinking it would be made in England, it was a made in China one and the red was different to my other pieces. A quick message to Beth and it was collected and replaced the next day, now that's service!!