Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting 🤔
Perhaps if would have made better sense for her to launch her business once it was reayd rather than take people 'on her journey'. It just feels quite quickly put together and i think alot of people would rather spend money on something better thought out. She could launch on etsy and save on having to have a website made and the associated costs with running one. Etsy is where people shop and may stumble across her. I don't think i would ever stumble across the karina discoveries website unless i was an interested follower
that’s why she needs her Instagram followers as they are 100% of her market and hence why she’s also “spinning the stories” to make the jewellery sound like she has had some influence over the design etc. without her followers (of which the majority are due to the Cornishware connection) she doesn’t have a market and she knows it. It’s now “Brand Karina” that she is building hence all the “look at me”photos of her etc. the story of her grandmother’s ring (probably doesn’t exist or is just a coincidence that the design is similar) taking us on her “new life journey“ blah blah blah and it’s working for so many of her followers which is sad because she is A FAKE and a liar

I’ve followed Karina since the early days and like everyone else writing here, I’m astonished and disappointed at how things have turned out.
And this’new’ jewellery line just beggars belief.View attachment 1317124View attachment 1317126View attachment 1317127View attachment 1317128View attachment 1317129View attachment 1317130
I sent her messages yesterday to ask for clarification on the authenticity of the products and thought I’d share the conversation here…
She’s so defensive and even stoops as low as trashing Cornishware 🙄 and saying she didn’t design that and it was made in China 🤣🤣 is there no end to her shallowness??? How dare anyone question Karina! Can’t you just be a sheep 🐑 like 98% of my adoring followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Should we complain to Cornishware? They probably can't do anything but they may have a word and make things awkward.

Reactions: 1
Reading all this then finally looking at her Insta has made me unfollow. I’ve no interest in whatever jewellery/art scam she’s got going on.

Reactions: 7
I think they will just be happy to see the back of her!

Welcome to the club! Pity some of the other sheep can't see through her.
I’m sure they know and I would assume there has been legal communication hence the removal of the Cornishware from Nuzha’s kitchen. I think we just keep agitating 😉

So look who has changed her Instagram profile photo!!! And fb but Karina still features in her cover photo

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m sure they know and I would assume there has been legal communication hence the removal of the Cornishware from Nuzha’s kitchen. I think we just keep agitating 😉

So look who has changed her Instagram profile photo!!! And fb but Karina still features in her cover photo
Good work girlsix6 lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
nothing would surprise me - CHEATERS
What we need to happen is for someone to hack her account….she will have to start over again then! She won’t get it back 😆😆😆😆 now where do you find a hacker? Lol 📒

She’s got a real scheming smug smile….bit like 007 🤢🤢🤢

What we need to happen is for someone to hack her account….she will have to start over again then! She won’t get it back 😆😆😆😆 now where do you find a hacker? Lol 📒

Now her followers think she’s back with Cornishware! Ffs 🤦🏾‍♂️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve been blocked since posting this - I’m assuming she’s deleted the comment?

She’s blocked me after my last comment telling her to put the Cornishware away 🤣

Now her followers think she’s back with Cornishware! Ffs 🤦🏾‍♂️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Karina’s cavalry 🐑 has arrived 🤣
bless Karina’s “poor brain” as she calls her deceitful stupidity, can’t even fight her own battles. Baa indeed 🐑 Some people clearly just love being manipulated. Charles and Cornishware dodged a bullet, better off without her!

I’ve been blocked since posting this - I’m assuming she’s deleted the comment?
Such a great comment, but of course it’s gone. Fawning comments only. Now desperately dragging Cornishware in to lend her naff endeavours some class. Smug and scheming is right.

Last edited:
bless Karina’s “poor brain” as she calls her deceitful stupidity, can’t even fight her own battles. Baa indeed 🐑 Some people clearly just love being manipulated. Charles and Cornishware dodged a bullet, better off without her!

Such a great comment, but of course it’s gone. Fawning comments only. Now desperately dragging Cornishware in to lend her naff endeavours some class. Smug and scheming is right.
I’m surprised it took her this long she must have had to outsource and get the experts in to tell her how to block someone 🤣🤯 truth hurts doesn’t it! I’d love to be representing Cornishware that post with the cup and saucer would be down by now!!!

• Haha