Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B3lla

She’s getting boring 🥱

Rebecca is doing a good job with @Cornishware , she has a done a reel decorating the dresser in the family home. It must be difficult for Karina seeing that.
I felt really sad watching that reel anyone of those idiots who support her in her “new life” have no idea the toll it takes on those left behind… dumbass selfish Karina probably hasn’t even seen it her head is so far up her own bum

Reactions: 8

lunabook

Wow, that was a ride. I had followed her last year but the whole ‘different colour mugs meeting’ had irritated me so I’d stopped.

Sheesh. Talk about a midlife crisis. I’m glad her husband and daughter are still doing a sterling job of keeping cornishware going. I can’t believe she thinks she can just seduce people into a completely different business, when it was part of the whole Cornwall/lifestyle idyll that drew them in, which has now gone. What a fool.

diddlysquat-

Totally agree its all sooo naff. The colours?! Especially presenting it with terrible photos on that dusty black velvet- just no effort made whatsoever, why would you do that?! A 'sneak peak' should leave people wanting more 😑 When you buy jewellery (especially for the prices I imagine she'll charge) you expect the whole experience to be quality not a garish selction of costume jewellery laid out like that before you've even set up your website! So unprofesional. She's clearly had lots of comments in response asking for more contemporary stuff 😂 What I can't stand is the constant "only the best for you my darlings!" We didnt ask to be sold to!!?!!

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Update… how to spot fakes - look in the mirror 🤣
“Had to ask for professional help”, is there anything she actually manages to do with that poor brain of her’s, now that we know Cornishware had a branding manager and she was just the “face”? I used to think she was really competent and savvy, now I think she’s just clueless and was managed behind the scenes by professionals. So disappointing

junep

I don’t feel duped by her old life , I do think she was happy probably for the majority of it .
If it came to a point where her marriage naturally ended , I wouldn’t expect her to share that on her account , for the type of account she had it was normal for her to make absolutely no mention of that and carry on with business as normal or perhaps she did / is having a mid life crisis/ met this other person completely out of the blue and it was unexpected ( so her previous life was true ) but I do think the followers where duped when she first mentioned she was changing paths and going to be doing her art and was opening a studio at her mums in Spain . That she was going to be based between Spain , uk , New York . Then in the very next post it was clear her marriage had ended and she was going to be doing what she loved , taking a new route in life etc .
She spoke about let’s do this together, she said she knew lots of her followers were going through the same life changes . Let’s support each other .
Etc etc . She then spoke about finding a new home in New York . Starting new businesses ( fashion line & a jewellery line ). Lots of women were in awe of her and inspired by her . She literally jumped from one life into another. She made it looked so easy to leave a long term marriage and just start again , that everyone could do that .She encouraged followers to do what they wanted to do , follow their dreams ( here’s me thinking she meant if you want to start a new hobby/ job go for it ).
But then wham , she actually left to be with a partner and move directly into their home !
she didn’t have to worry about finances to set up a new home ( having her partners home already in the usa ) or even worry about seeking employment around her children ( because she literally left them behind ) . This isn’t how the average woman is when her marriage breaks down .And she was encouraging them to go for it , follow their dreams , yeah easy for her to say when She literally walked into a ready made new life , the average woman has to work at rebuilding her life especially after a long term marriage.
That’s where the being duped comes in , I Think! I can’t imagine how her children feel .
So sorry for such a long post 🙈

In an earlier comment someone who is friends with a friend of karinas and said the other female was on a boat trip organised by Karina back in August last year….so was she talking to this tech guru before August and then met up and started their affair soon after, or did the affair start online before the boat trip and that was a way for them to meet…if so, her carrying on this double lifestyle and lying to all her family and followers is totally underhand and narcissistic! Duping us all into her stripy life and being all seedy with robotic bird on the side. Makes me vom 🤢🤮

I gather by no posts last night, they’ve read what’s been said and taking it onboard and keeping low for a bit maybe.
Let’s hope so

• Heart

B3lla

So I’ve been thinking yes I’m probably too involved yes I should probably just scroll on but you know I just can’t for some reason, I just find her to be so fake and immoral and I can’t let it go! Yes I should probably get a life but for some reason I just feel for her family probably because my own father was a cheat and a liar and did something similar to my mother with our family business (he was cheating with another woman and left us with nothing) but anyway.. So there a bit of insight. Can’t stand liars I guess #karinasucks 🤣 I do hope they fulfill my order

• Heart

ohlordy!

Nuzha is probably Sri Lankan Dutch American 🤣

What’s the talk in the village? Do people know she’s run off with a woman??? Tell us 😆 we NEED TO KNOW
Yes most seem to know. I had to tell a few though lol Most thought she was annoying after her account got popular though. Now everyone seems to be team Charles though.

mercyme!!

Her 'gorgeous' jewellery doesn't look very special to me. You can pick up stuff like that everywhere. I suppose her sheeplike followers will buy it though and make her even more money. Don't they realise she's loaded? She's hardly short of cash if she's flying all over the world every week. Jesus!!!!

Itsjustmetoo

I'm so glad to see this thread! I love Cornishware and found her old account to be interesting showing life in the pottery. I had to unfollow when she made her umpteenth comeback hinting that things had changed but it was 'private so don't ask' but then posts cryptic photos saying that she'd received roses from her love etc. Totally attention seeking and I feel so sorry for her family.

HouseofQuiche

Wow I just discovered this thread and I had no idea what was actually going on! I just thought her and her husband separated and she was struggling to find a new venture/seemed lost!

Itsjustmetoo

Was super excited to see the Cornishware post today... Christmas baubles AND pink plates?! Eeeek! Well done Charles, Rebecca and team.

Stockers_45

VIP Member
I think it’s in excess of 5000 but someone else may know the exact number.. most of them don’t know she had an affair and left her family for an American woman who was following her on Instagram. I think if they knew they would leave in droves. If the tables were turned and Charles had left her and their children and moved to another continent he would be hung out to dry and yet so many of her followers think it’s ok 🤷🏼‍♀️ Absolutely stinks in my opinion and I feel so sorry for her children.
Counting down the weeks till K reappears after the summer hols! 🤣🤣🤣 lots of exciting news to fill her sheep in with and reel them all in some more with her false lies! 🙄🫣😳

Will she be a fully trained gemologist on her return?
Will she be a world famous artist on her return?
Will she be an international gem jewellery seller on her return?

One things granted, she’ll still be a narcissistic lying cheating leave my kids at the drop of a hat nobody on her return!

B3lla

I was there today and Charles and Rebecca were manning the stand together
Did you say hi and tell them about us? Have they made my Karina Sucks mug yet??? 🤣🤣

Yes most seem to know. I had to tell a few though lol Most thought she was annoying after her account got popular though. Now everyone seems to be team Charles though.
What was the “feather wreaths” story?? I must have missed that one??

She basically went nuts and thought she was something very special. I had to unfollow as I couldn't take the level of cringe. I'm so glad I'm amongst friends here as I thought I was the only one who could see it 🤣 She's utterly embarrassing!
You’re definitely among friends here ❤

I had, quite happily, missed this post. WTF!!!
🤮
You’ve now seen it and you can’t unsee it 🤣🤣

I wonder if she’s cracked the shits over the Country Living article and gone silent??? She’s so wrapped up in herself she probably didn’t find out about it for a few days???

Did you say hi and tell them about us? Have they made my Karina Sucks mug yet??? 🤣🤣

What was the “feather wreaths” story?? I must have missed that one??

You’re definitely among friends here ❤

You’ve now seen it and you can’t unsee it 🤣🤣

I wonder if she’s cracked the shits over the Country Living article and gone silent??? She’s so wrapped up in herself she probably didn’t find out about it for a few days???
I also went and had a look at anenglishwife who has been quite a Karina defender and thought it was interesting that Karina has never commented on any of anenglishwife’s posts. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen her comment on anyone’s! Another sign of what she’s really like. Shame the sheep don’t see it

Last edited:

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Mind boggles!! Nuzha must know exactly how to feed Karinas ego. What a let down it’s going to be!!! Cornishware made her someone how she’s just a try hard cheap jewellery seller - well she’s not even that yet!!!!
If I’ve learnt anything since becoming an old bat is that it’s amazing what people are prepared to give up for sex.

• Haha
  • Wow

B3lla

I fins her to be one of the most narcissistic people I’ve ever witnessed. So sad for her family, especially the youngest. She is grasping at straws with these so-called careers. She’s about to learn what failure is in more ways than one.
Totally agree!!! Definitely has major issues it makes you wonder if the family are better off without her or if this is a recent thing that the whole Instagram following went to her head? It’s like watching a train wreck!! I still have to laugh at the original description “looks like a chubby fella” perfect 🤣 but seriously who stays away from their children for this long?? Her hard core following who all support her make me so mad with the whole “follow your dreams” “you’re such a role model” 🤮 I keep coming back to if it was her husband who ran off with another woman or man and moved to another country there would be outrage!! But Karina?? She’s a role model 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
These two are so full of their self importance but actually, IT'S JUST CRINGE!!! (Written in capital letters so it really stands out for when they read here). Just. Stop. Embarrassing. Yourself. And. Your. Family.

And to the person who thinks of Cornishware when she sees her.... please don't. It's much bigger and better than her and it's timelessly elegant, so please just continue to enjoy the beautiful stripes for what they are 💙🤍
I completely agree they are full of their own self importance, nothing else matters to them but themselves. When you do read this Karina, did you ever think how your mid life crisis fling was going to affect your kids, who, according to you, were your main concern. REALLY, because if that is the case maybe you should ask your girlfriend to stop posting images of the two of you together on their social media for all to see!! Maybe it's time to grow up a bit and act the age you really are and not like some love struck teenager in their first romance!!

I also agree with your comment about grimupnorth234, please don't think of Cornishware as Karina, they are bigger and better than her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blueeyes2

Was going to say that today I searched for Cornishware on instragam and Cornishware Artist comes up with zero posts, and says second account run by management team. So she changed the original Cornishware Artist to Karinas Discoveries to keep all the followers, and the Cornishware set up the artist account to stop her taking the name back again. She must really be noticing a big change to her life, she did really love being adored by her followers and their attention didnt she?

B3lla

Long time lurker first time poster 👋🏻 What do we think Karina is doing all day everyday since she’s not on social media. Since socials were her life for so long, I would think she’d feel pretty aimless without it. If she were home with her children she’d have loads to keep her busy, but stuck in New York I’m not so sure. 🤔
Probably spray painting some log and calling it art 🤣🤣

• Haha