Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheesefiend

A couple of weeks prior to the boat trip, it's fairly easy to see comments on Karina's posts from the person concerned. I have been wondering what was going on for months, especially as her daughter hasn't been following her for some time. I hope this manic period ends soon as she was clearly a very talented Cornishware artist and marketer. She must be very privileged in life to be flitting around everywhere and suddenly decide to move to New York, then Bath, then to Cornwall, then go to Boston etc etc. I felt that every post she shared about new businesses was reducing her relatability and the drop in followers seem to have confirmed this. I really did enjoy all her posts last summer.
Yep, you are right, it is. I found one going back 37 weeks.
And it is 100% a woman, the hand from the reel would also match the profile photo, but can see karinas face in it anyway.

Oh, i feel a bit dirty now...
Ive scrolled back as far as a year and there are so many comments from that poster, so many comments on karinas looks, calling her sexy and stunning, that one almost wonders if some of the slightly outlandish photos/ videos were done on purpose.
Thirst trap!
Anyway, its super clear that this had been going on for ages and ages, they did meet on insta and it is a woman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

B3lla

Totally agree its all sooo naff. The colours?! Especially presenting it with terrible photos on that dusty black velvet- just no effort made whatsoever, why would you do that?! A 'sneak peak' should leave people wanting more 😑 When you buy jewellery (especially for the prices I imagine she'll charge) you expect the whole experience to be quality not a garish selction of costume jewellery laid out like that before you've even set up your website! So unprofesional. She's clearly had lots of comments in response asking for more contemporary stuff 😂 What I can't stand is the constant "only the best for you my darlings!" We didnt ask to be sold to!!?!!
Just cheap and nasty!! It’s embarrassing I would have expected so much more from her to be honest! And how many times is she going to mention Cartier to give her some cred??? Good friend of mine worked at Gucci and she doesn’t call herself a fashion designer 🤣 it’s all so cheap and nasty 🤮 she either has NO IDEA or couldn’t give a shit what she sells as long as her stupid followers buy it - that’s what she’s counting on!! All of her eggs are in the Instagram basket… the followers she got because of her association with Cornishware 😡

Blueeyes2

I kind of feel sorry for her, she has clearly gone off on a tangent since her father's death and is all over the place literally,she makes erratic and selfish decisions in a split second. I can only imagine the fallout that she has left behind in Somerset, it must be heartbreaking for her family/children.
I do feel with the gems, she will just be buying in ready made pieces and selling on, I don't think she will be making anything herself. Unlike the cornishware that she painted herself, she will not have done anything except chose which ones too buy.

Cheesefiend

Think she's also realised making crappy mussel art will be time consuming and nor make much money. Same as her dress designing! Anyone can knock up a dress for themselves but it takes skill to size up/down for different shapes and sizes. She'd have probably outsourced that to China or Bangladesh too.
Why am I gettibg so worked up about this woman!? Just hate people who try to rip off others. 🤬
I think because its such bollocks.
And so chaotic.
And full of lies.
Im growing plants in my garden, i dont suddenly quit my job and decide im going to make, film and produce my own version of gardeners world, do i!!
That would be nuts, but that's basically what shes done.
Shes away with the fucking fairies.

• Haha

Cheesefiend

Long-time cornishware follower here too! ✋ What I can't get my head around is where she'd even meet a random American robotics man while ensconced at the pottery wheel in deepest Somerset?!
AND in a pandemic.
And it was shortly after her father passed?

The impression ( i now say that loosely) was that she was hands on at the pottery, working all the hours, rasing her children, baking cakes, full on busy life.

Where did she stumble across an obviously very weathly male/ female that was so excellent she was willing to chuck her family away?

• Heart

mercyme!!

Did anyone see the post/story about Karina taking off for the summer holiday (other than the mistake she made by uploading it a week too early).

My guess she is in hiding, in shock from all the criticism she received on her 'designer jewellery' and she won't be back......
I think she'll back at some point. Barking mad as usual. Whether the jewellery comes back....well...who knows? 😂

B3lla

Let’s organise a boat trip in the summer 🤣 we can get together in our stripey tops and headbands and chat about our mutual dislike for Karina 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mercyme!!

Just seen on Instagram there is an article in Country Living July issue about Cornishware looks like lovely photos of Charles and Rebecca. Very pleased for them.
Me too. But I feel bad that Rebecca has had to give up her dreams and her business just so Karina can selfishly follow hers.

• Heart

mercyme!!

Totally agree!!! Definitely has major issues it makes you wonder if the family are better off without her or if this is a recent thing that the whole Instagram following went to her head? It’s like watching a train wreck!! I still have to laugh at the original description “looks like a chubby fella” perfect 🤣 but seriously who stays away from their children for this long?? Her hard core following who all support her make me so mad with the whole “follow your dreams” “you’re such a role model” 🤮 I keep coming back to if it was her husband who ran off with another woman or man and moved to another country there would be outrage!! But Karina?? She’s a role model 🤬
Yes absolutely.
Her stories comment that 'my marriage broke down and I was asked to leave Cornishware' is deliberately worded to make her look the victim and Charles to be vindictive. If however you know that her marriage broke down because she had an affair it's understandable she was asked to leave!
Very clever with words to play the victim.
I've not heard that Charles was some sort of monster so I'm sure he doesn't deserve this.Wish someone who knows the facts would tell the sheep! Would be good if Cornishware could stop her using her old Cornishware artist account and lying to their followers.
Of course she's not selling through her Karinas studio account because hardly anyone followed her over there!
🤬

B3lla

Now there's a thought! Obviously she didn't think the time lines through properly, who would take the summer off in the middle of setting up a business and tell her fans she'd be back in the Autumn?

I thought from early last year she started getting more flamboyant in her posts. Knowing what we know now I assume she was playing up to the camera for 007, all the prancing around got on my nerves!
100%!!! It became so cringe 😬 about the same time she got the black leather jacket 🤣 remember the when a “whatever colour” stripey mug comes to visit 🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮🤮 almost as bad as the Angel wings and eggs

• Sick
  • Haha

mollymops

I’m waiting for the jewellery posts to be removed…she’s good at rewriting history… wasn’t particularly well thought through was it and yes small barefoot children probably are mining them you stupid cow. I wonder if the packaging and My Fair Lady ribbon is in a cupboard or if it’s already made it’s way into landfill 🤣
She made that comment about ‘small barefoot children’ in response to my question regarding the ethnicity of her products. She made me so cross at how ignorant that comment was. I am on the board of a charity that works with trafficked girls and women in South Africa. No one has the right to make derogatory remarks like that at the expense of others.

• Heart

B3lla

CRAZY! MAD! WAKE UP!

You ladies don’t disappoint with your wiseness and wisdom! You’ve all been spot on with rounding up what’s going on on her gram 👍🏼😜👏🏻
It’s scary how gullible people are 🤪 I’m going in 🤣🤣

Couldn’t refrain!! You’ll all be able to work out my Instagram pretty easily!! But I know I’m amongst the “enlightened” here! No Karina Kool- Aid 🤣

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what prices she comes up with 🤔

She'll be making a lot of profit I think as the sheep will buy into the Karina branding. Without the cornishware_artist/karinas_discoveries following there'd not be many sales.

The jewellery market is saturated. How many blue topaz pendants can you buy anyway and what makes hers so special, they look like any other pendants on the mass market?

Having just watched Karina's stories......pass the sick bucket please!!!

Last edited:

Stockers_45

VIP Member
Coming in late to this thread - sorry for the long post. Here is my two cents worth. I feel very sad, irritated, duped but mostly disappointed in Karina. However I have to give her credit - she can sell you ocean front property in Arizona. Now whether it was her marketing techniques or someone else behind the scenes (we just don’t know) I did purchased quite A LOT of Cornishware because of her! Thank goodness I actually love the product and what the company is doing to revive the business. Bringing it back from China is huge in my books! I will always support and buy from small/family businesses not stuff that is farmed out. What I also bought into as well as most of her followers was the family business and their journey to save a dying company. Her daily stories of this perfect life had us all fooled. Seems like the perfect fairy tale but nothing is ever that perfect behind the scenes. We only see what the internet wants us to see and not reality. But isn’t that the point? Market the hell out of a product. Sales went thru the roof and she was part of that. She was part of that history for almost 15 years and in a crazy moment/lack of judgment it’s gone and she has been canceled/erased. The article in Country Living has been in the works since last year. I remember her being all excited about it. It was a nice article but no mention of Karina anywhere. It’s like she never existed. If you didn’t know the history you would think it was always a father/daughter business. Which is kind of misleading as well. However I totally understand how her family wants to distance themselves from all the drama of Karina. I would too, as this could damage your brand. I totally understand how people go thru crazy moments/mid-life crisis but to throw it all away well that’s just sad and heartbreaking for the children. I don’t approve of her prancing around and throwing her new life in our faces especially for her family to see. No excuses!! There is a time and place for this but certainly not while you are going thru a divorce! Have some class & dignity if not for herself than for her family! We can argue/speculate all we want if she left it all for someone else (only Karina knows what she did and will have to answer for that) but who are we to pass judgment on someone that clearly is lacking judgment. We don’t know what she’s going thru but it’s (someone) definitely causing her harm and grief. I have to believe she wants to be with her children (they might not want anything to do with her). They are all innocent and caught in what might be a very messy divorce. Unfortunately children do take sides and since Karina left - it will be a difficult task trying to connect to them again. It’s always harder for the spouse that leaves everything behind. The jilted spouse is left to pick up the pieces and guess whose version they will hear?
At the end of the day - I hope she comes to her senses and at least tries to get her children back.
I think the article and family have every right not to mention Karina at all!! She did what she did and made her choice to not want the husband who funded Cornishware coming back! Charles is the work horse behind Cornishware money and brains and Karina was just the face of it all and marketing. I can’t stand by a liar and cheat as I’ve been cheated on and left with nothing and had to bring up three children. She’s not mentally fragile, she’s very clever and sneaky (as we’ve seen in her victim posts) and she 💯 knows what she’s doing and how to manipulate her following. I’d be happy if she started a new account fresh and away from the Cornishware followers and leave her to it with her naff gems on a separate gram for that, with followers that want to follow her for her crap jewellery range!

Coming in late to this thread - sorry for the long post. Here is my two cents worth. I feel very sad, irritated, duped but mostly disappointed in Karina. However I have to give her credit - she can sell you ocean front property in Arizona. Now whether it was her marketing techniques or someone else behind the scenes (we just don’t know) I did purchased quite A LOT of Cornishware because of her! Thank goodness I actually love the product and what the company is doing to revive the business. Bringing it back from China is huge in my books! I will always support and buy from small/family businesses not stuff that is farmed out. What I also bought into as well as most of her followers was the family business and their journey to save a dying company. Her daily stories of this perfect life had us all fooled. Seems like the perfect fairy tale but nothing is ever that perfect behind the scenes. We only see what the internet wants us to see and not reality. But isn’t that the point? Market the hell out of a product. Sales went thru the roof and she was part of that. She was part of that history for almost 15 years and in a crazy moment/lack of judgment it’s gone and she has been canceled/erased. The article in Country Living has been in the works since last year. I remember her being all excited about it. It was a nice article but no mention of Karina anywhere. It’s like she never existed. If you didn’t know the history you would think it was always a father/daughter business. Which is kind of misleading as well. However I totally understand how her family wants to distance themselves from all the drama of Karina. I would too, as this could damage your brand. I totally understand how people go thru crazy moments/mid-life crisis but to throw it all away well that’s just sad and heartbreaking for the children. I don’t approve of her prancing around and throwing her new life in our faces especially for her family to see. No excuses!! There is a time and place for this but certainly not while you are going thru a divorce! Have some class & dignity if not for herself than for her family! We can argue/speculate all we want if she left it all for someone else (only Karina knows what she did and will have to answer for that) but who are we to pass judgment on someone that clearly is lacking judgment. We don’t know what she’s going thru but it’s (someone) definitely causing her harm and grief. I have to believe she wants to be with her children (they might not want anything to do with her). They are all innocent and caught in what might be a very messy divorce. Unfortunately children do take sides and since Karina left - it will be a difficult task trying to connect to them again. It’s always harder for the spouse that leaves everything behind. The jilted spouse is left to pick up the pieces and guess whose version they will hear?
At the end of the day - I hope she comes to her senses and at least tries to get her children back.
And just throwing this out there as you’re a new member who joined last night and have referenced two American words (that I’ve noticed) and posting early morning GMT, oh and your user name? Great Minds Think Alike? Are you Nuzha or Karina? #suspicious #Justsaying #throwingitoutthere

Last edited:
  • Wow

susjk

Each to their own but I really can’t understand what new path she thinks she’s been taking all this time other than a life with a woman.

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Look at this sh!t 🤣

If she was still at Cornishware I reckon she would have pulled off a fashion collab with a UK brand like Joules or Sea Salt but that’s not to happen now. She’s a fraud! No brand would want to be associated with her.
Laughing over the comments. “Inspire people that change over 50 can be exciting” yes, being selfish and abandoning all responsibilities is a right giddy laugh. And when questioned about transparency about designing the stuff “she brings in her value with her personality and selling skills” So basically, if you can dupe people and be a fraud, that’s your unique value. And that my friends, is why cults still exist 🙄

mercyme!!

Screenshot_20220606-140856_Instagram.jpg

Well done Laura.Clarke84

I have country living delivered, and the article is really very good. No mention of Karina anywhere, as you read it you would think that he has been on his own for years, and she had never existed. Any where she would have been in the article she has simply been replaced by Rebecca, a great father and daughter team.

I can only hope that she can buy a copy of this in the us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,she will be seething.

Late edit, just to say she has just posted a story saying she is taking the summer off, and will be back in the autumn.
Bit odd isn't it? I thought her website was going live soon. 🥱

• Heart

grimupnorth234

Reading all this then finally looking at her Insta has made me unfollow. I’ve no interest in whatever jewellery/art scam she’s got going on.