Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that’s right I remember her saying that at the robotics thing 🙄 Definitely not!!
I’m amazed she’d even show that rubbish. I guess a glue gun and some mussels and a painting stripes on Cornishware doesn’t actually make you an artist? Oh and we mustn’t forget the spray painted olive tree stump 🤣 what a train wreck
AGREE AGREE AGREE! 😂😂😂😂😂 She’s delusional!

Reactions: 1
Totally agree its all sooo naff. The colours?! Especially presenting it with terrible photos on that dusty black velvet- just no effort made whatsoever, why would you do that?! A 'sneak peak' should leave people wanting more 😑 When you buy jewellery (especially for the prices I imagine she'll charge) you expect the whole experience to be quality not a garish selction of costume jewellery laid out like that before you've even set up your website! So unprofesional. She's clearly had lots of comments in response asking for more contemporary stuff 😂 What I can't stand is the constant "only the best for you my darlings!" We didnt ask to be sold to!!?!!

Reactions: 8
Totally agree its all sooo naff. The colours?! Especially presenting it with terrible photos on that dusty black velvet- just no effort made whatsoever, why would you do that?! A 'sneak peak' should leave people wanting more 😑 When you buy jewellery (especially for the prices I imagine she'll charge) you expect the whole experience to be quality not a garish selction of costume jewellery laid out like that before you've even set up your website! So unprofesional. She's clearly had lots of comments in response asking for more contemporary stuff 😂 What I can't stand is the constant "only the best for you my darlings!" We didnt ask to be sold to!!?!!
Just cheap and nasty!! It’s embarrassing I would have expected so much more from her to be honest! And how many times is she going to mention Cartier to give her some cred??? Good friend of mine worked at Gucci and she doesn’t call herself a fashion designer 🤣 it’s all so cheap and nasty 🤮 she either has NO IDEA or couldn’t give a tit what she sells as long as her stupid followers buy it - that’s what she’s counting on!! All of her eggs are in the Instagram basket… the followers she got because of her association with Cornishware 😡

Reactions: 7
And here she is in all her glory (or is that #ralphlauren) lol

The Cornishware jars on the shelf have disappeared and been replaced with silver pots 🤔 do they read here do we think? 🧐🤨

The touting of her tat gem jewels has started and she’s going to reel in all those sheep followers of hers to buy it! It’s rubbish! Spend ya hard earned dollars with the real crafters of semi precious gems instead of her factory made shite!
Looks old fashioned and not something I can imagine many being into owning. I like silver jewellery, but I like it being handmade & crafted by the person selling it. She’s abhorrent!

And now sporting another ring on the wedding finger….an old fashioned sapphire cluster looking thing. Think the zing and sparkle has left her in these recent posts/stories..she’s looking lack lustre and forlorn. The clothes she’s wearing today, mushroom coloured dress looks awful on her!!!
Hmm which moonstone necklace shall I buy?... :unsure: There are a lot of people out there putting time and talent into producing lovely handmade jewellery (not to mention photography and all the other things that go into a successful independent business) and its quite insulting to her followers to try to flog this clearly mass produced crap and then educate them at the same time about it! 🤯 Insanely out of touch.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Hmm which moonstone necklace shall I buy?... :unsure: There are a lot of people out there putting time and talent into producing lovely handmade jewellery (not to mention photography and all the other things that go into a successful independent business) and its quite insulting to her followers to try to flog this clearly mass produced crap and then educate them at the same time about it! 🤯 Insanely out of touch.
Definitely the one on my left looking at it is class and stylish! I’m not a fan of gold jewellery unless it’s white gold.

Reactions: 3
Agree!! NFI!!!! She’s just trying to cash in! So out of touch with reality it is insulting. I’d love to know if Cornishware have legally stopped her from product placement in her posts? Also have you noticed all reels now so we can’t comment 🤣

Pass the bucket please 🤮

Pass the bucket please 🤮 Gem expert has arrived 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Agree!! NFI!!!! She’s just trying to cash in! So out of touch with reality it is insulting. I’d love to know if Cornishware have legally stopped her from product placement in her posts? Also have you noticed all reels now so we can’t comment 🤣

Pass the bucket please 🤮

Pass the bucket please 🤮 Gem expert has arrived 🤣🤣🤣🤣
WTAF!!! But no seriously, what has Karina’s Discoveries got to do with jewellery? It sounds like she’s advertising a holiday company? Walking Excursions? Exploring Services? What are we actually discovering here? That she’s a numpty? That she’s lost the plot? Delusional mad woman? She really hasn’t got a fecking clue and it’s an embarrassing car crash! 🫣
That picture of her is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 it’s sooooo cringe and again outdated looking! Fml 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
WTAF!!! But no seriously, what has Karina’s Discoveries got to do with jewellery? It sounds like she’s advertising a holiday company? Walking Excursions? Exploring Services? What are we actually discovering here? That she’s a numpty? That she’s lost the plot? Delusional mad woman? She really hasn’t got a fecking clue and it’s an embarrassing car crash! 🫣
That picture of her is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 it’s sooooo cringe and again outdated looking! Fml 🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s all a branding exercise to use her followers (that she got because of Cornishware no other reason!!!) to sell tit to! She’ll be selling those culottes she bought in Spain next! Anything she can pick up cheap and flog at a profit to her followers. I’m wondering if she’s going to sit there at 007s kitchen table packing her online jewellery orders and taking them to the post office 🤣🤣 or whether she’s just going to do a Drop Ship scenario whereby the tit is sent directly from the manufacturer in China. How else is she going to send out orders while she’s “living her new life between New York, Cornwall and Barcelona” 🤣🤣 🤮

It’s all cheap wholesale tit from Thailand. Hmmm minimum wage in Thailand??? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Unbelievably gullible people! Most of her followers seem to think she designed and made them! 'So amazingly talented'? Does it take talent to place an order and flog them on? Come on people wake up!! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone asked is she the designer/ curator of these pieces ….. she should seriously answer. She needs to be upfront if she’s just buying these pieces and selling them on ( not going to presume anything here by saying that’s exactly what’s she’s doing 😉) .
Someone else said she’s talented …. 🤔 not sure it’s talent you need if she is just buying them and reselling them .

She said all the stones are from Sri Lanka , now I’m thinking 007 is from Sri Lanka so it’s easy for her to find the contacts out there .
Really not much talent being used here ( she was a talented Cornishware artist no disputing that ) .
We could all go on holiday make a contact and have things sent to us to sell on and keep throwing in the word Cartier because it might just give us some lacking credit 😂

• Heart
No wonder she 'might sell on IG before her website's ready'! 41+k of gullible idiots. She'd get far less sales if she relied on a website. Most people would just dismiss the junk!
Is no-one going to question her?

• Heart
Unbelievably gullible people! Most of her followers seem to think she designed and made them! 'So amazingly talented'? Does it take talent to place an order and flog them on? Come on people wake up!! 🤬
Made a similar comment before seeing yours ! Completely agree with you

And she’s playing the victim again to try and get the sales in by saying “ my life isn’t the easiest at the moment “
Well who’s that down too !!???
And I dare say it’s a lot easier than most peoples who have just walked away from a long term marriage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
CRAZY! MAD! WAKE UP!

Made a similar comment before seeing yours ! Completely agree with you

And she’s playing the victim again to try and get the sales in by saying “ my life isn’t the easiest at the moment “
Well who’s that down too !!???
And I dare say it’s a lot easier than most peoples who have just walked away from a long term marriage.
You ladies don’t disappoint with your wiseness and wisdom! You’ve all been spot on with rounding up what’s going on on her gram 👍🏼😜👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CRAZY! MAD! WAKE UP!

You ladies don’t disappoint with your wiseness and wisdom! You’ve all been spot on with rounding up what’s going on on her gram 👍🏼😜👏🏻
It’s scary how gullible people are 🤪 I’m going in 🤣🤣

Couldn’t refrain!! You’ll all be able to work out my Instagram pretty easily!! But I know I’m amongst the “enlightened” here! No Karina Kool- Aid 🤣

Last edited:
It’s scary how gullible people are 🤪 I’m going in 🤣🤣

Couldn’t refrain!! You’ll all be able to work out my Instagram pretty easily!! But I know I’m amongst the “enlightened” here! No Karina Kool- Aid 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have a tape measure you can have 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol brilliant! She’s asking her followers, because she’s read here that it’s outdated and a big monumental f**k up on her part trying to sell tat! She wants to see if anyone would buy what she has and I’d say very little would! It’s not special is it? You can get that sort of stuff from charity shop if that’s what you like. It’s not modern, stylish or contemporary enough..really not the sort of rubbish I see her selling! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Our Karina is a big Bridget Jones fan too! Not you is it Karina? Lol #bridgetjonesreportingonshitjewellery
BUT! Apparently she’s had loads of enquiries according to her (could be lying), but judging by the comments on her smug and clueless naff post today people are lapping up the old fashioned Argos inspired designs. More money than sense, she’ll be fleecing them. I honestly think wheeling that stuff out is insulting. She’s a grabby saleswoman, in the Lauren McDermott mould, forget the warm and friendly “I’m your friend darling” persona.

Reminds me of a woman I used to know who was absolutely loaded. She bought a huge house, got an expensive designer and architect in, and then had people saying “aren’t you so clever, it’s beautiful” and “you’re so talented”, like she carved the double staircase with her own hands and built the swimming pool ffs

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see what people think when she publishes the prices and the shipping!!
I know a lot of her devoted will give me cr@p on my Gucci comment - it isn’t particularly nice but I just HATE the victim game and the BULLSH!T. If her husband had done this there wouldn’t be anyone supporting him with “well done mate you must do what’s right for you…..you’re, so strong and talented blah blah blah” she’s a CHEAT and a LIAR and I cannot comprehend how she could leave her young girls and family 😞

• Heart
She’s mention Cartier twice now, all innocently of course under the guise of “when I worked at Cartier I never finished my gemstones course” and some of her more dim followers are seemingly under the impression she has designed these naff pieces herself 👀

no doubt she will make money, there are plenty of gullible people out there and some of us have got our tiny useless Cornishware mugs to prove it 😂😂

• Haha
My gosh, I’ve just had a look and it’s all garbage. It reminds me of the kind of stuff I wore in the 80s to my high school graduation. I grew up quite poor and thought these were the kind of things fancy wealthy people wore!! 😂 what can I say, I was 17 at the time !

• Haha
She is still losing followers on a daily basis though according to Social blade. Nearly 3000 down in the last 30 days..
I expect that will increase when she starts the sales pitches.

Shes stupid, people were not following her to be sold cornishware, they were following her as an aspirational thing, a sneak peek inside the pottery and lifestyle.
Shes wrong if she thinks people want to be openly sold to.