Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny88uk

I think it’s more than insensitive that 007 is still following Cornishware official account therefore her profile photo of them two of them together is smack bang on the followers list .
Trying to keep things private , protect children’s feeling 🤔 yes sure .

I wouldn’t of thought that wedding ring was a different one 🤷🏻‍♀️ but you guys have obviously hit a nerve cos one second it was there and literally mid conversation it wasn’t 🤔
Photos are adjoining stories from before

And is still telling “you” you have no clue 😂
The hashtag is not about the golf at all 😂
look at her fringe - it’s opposite hands! Better detective work needed 🤦🏻‍♀️

junep

I can’t! But I can no longer see the _strandjutter_ comment it’s like the account has been switched off again?
I can’t see that comment either and now after reading you can’t see the stories I checked them again and I can’t see them … weird .
Not sure if it was an Instagram glitch or she’s putting them on and off , if so to gain attention from people who haven’t seen them 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can see them again 😂
Surely it’s a glitch 🤷🏻‍♀️

mollymops

Yes if you look at Juliette’s Instagram I can’t see a single comment from Karina on any of her posts or stories etc. if you have a look at her list of “following” it’s a lot of brands and businesses that she tags. Seems like it’s quite a “one way street” she’s happy to interact with her followers on her page but not so much in the reciprocal department from what I can see

Oh ok, does she follow you on Instagram? I didn’t realise 👍🏻
If she’s blocked you then you won’t see her comments anywhere unless you’re looking from a different account

Stockers_45

VIP Member
The collaboration with JW Anderson that happened in Milan over the weekend must really hurt her. She was great at getting all the freebies, expensive clothing and jewellry.
She’ll never be as big as she was at Cornishware. If ever she eventually comes out again on the gram, she will forever get stick over her choice she made, going through her midlife crises

junep

I see she's removed her story about having some time off and coming back in Autumn and she's posted an image from her trip to tea and sympathy in NY.

It’s still there in her stories but she made this comment saying she posted it a week early ( when someone asked her why she had posted after saying goodbye).
If it was unintentional why hasn’t she deleted it .
Seems like she’s just trying to keep interest in her account.

Although it really does seem like a strange time business wise to take time away , I really hope she’s using this time to reconnect with her children.
That’s she’s finally decided to put them first .

Attachments

Stockers_45

VIP Member
Some of the regular Cornishware shills were so cringey! I swear he was the worst though!
I’m so out of the loop, but do these people like him make money from their accounts? I can’t see the point of going to the effort to make Country Aspirational Chic reels for a free stripey tea pot.
It’s just brown nosing for likes and follows basically! 🙄

junep

could be a narc or someone with not much to lose and used to getting what they want. When I first saw her expression in that tree pic I thought, like the cat that got the cream, smug!

Could be any of them of those … or a bit of them 🤯🙈
could be a narc or someone with not much to lose and used to getting what they want. When I first saw her expression in that tree pic I thought, like the cat that got the cream, smug!

Such a

Such a dumb pic 😮
Could be any of those … or a bit of them all ! 🙈😳🤯

Was just going to write the same!

Karina looks really old in this new profile pic, compared to the gf! Perhaps she mothers her instead?
Surprisingly she’s 52 ! ( 007 that is not k)

Could be any of those … or a bit of them all ! 🙈😳🤯

Last edited: