Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
She uses everybody including her staff, she's thrown bins etc at them. Uses trainees for free labour fills them with empty promises and ditches them.
Boobs are fake, lips have fillers and gets a botox doctor into the clinic and pumps her greasy face to bits.
That’s crazy!!! Esp cos she says all the time on her stories she’s never had Botox or fillers. She is such a con artist 🙈

Reactions: 7

Groovy

She is as cocky as everyone thinks. I used to go to her for help with my skin. She helped me but in a very entitled way. I have to say she completely turned my skin around and is very knowledgeable imo but the hike in her prices and eating crisps during my treatment turned me off her. I started going to the other girls for the same treatments for cheaper. I got the impression she was taking clients on her break she’s that money hungry. Disgraceful way to run her business.

• Wow

Nopatience

VIP Member
I seen on her stories a question that came in from a parent of a teen with acne, she listed what the teen was using and said it wasn’t making much difference, Corinna then proceeded to increase every supplement and added in a few more which I know would have cost a fortune I know because I was that parent and after 2 years following her plan and thousands spent, the only thing that worked in the end was a course of antibiotics prescribed by an actual dermatologist, this one is just in it for the money.

Would step on her granny to sell something. Seems a bit unhinged like wtf having her daughter wash her legs in the bath last week.

• Sick
  • Wow
she's fairly boring recently but her comment today " this is what I imagine heroin feels like" while cutting wrapping paper was a jaw dropper . I mean does she not hear herself ? once a dose always a dose even if u are in ur skims .

• Wow

YouGuysAreGreat

I've really enjoyed stumbling upon this thread tonight, it's really made me smile. Its scary how spot on you all are, you see through all the bullshit with her.

BUT.... not 1 comment on her rubbing the big set of Robocops Balls all over her mug!?! Come on guys!

• Haha

loveacupoftea

I’d say 47 probably about right and to be fair she does exercise & keep healthy, it’s just the constant I’m brilliant, fawning over herself etc that’s so annoying, she swears she won’t give away her product then any z lister that pays her attention gets free stuff, just be authentic and declare yourself. Husband seems mortified by her, remember she was going to some wedding and appeared naked bar a fur coat in the car 🤣🤣 seriously get a grip

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
She definitely has a god complex and thinks that her way is the only way. People are allowed to vocalise their opinions on environ without her coming to give her two cents. When tea spill was around Corinna got called out by so many people for her rude and condescending behaviour.

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Someone asked her a question today that lots of us would have been genuinely interested in hearing the proper answer to but instead they got a snarky ignorant reply. Such a cow.

She's a snobby cow. The only reason she bitches about HF is she's too cheap to pay for it. The machine is expensive (in the tens of thousands) and there isn't a huge profit doing the treatment because you use a lot of product etc.. you would make more money doing peels or laser etc and that greedy cow sits there wondering how she can milk the most money from her clients.
Not everyone can tolerate a peel or laser which is evident from the amount of people she's butchered and scarred so HF has its place to introduce a new client to advanced skincare.

Can you tell I'm bitter.

Base2019

VIP Member
Thread created as requested. This is her first thread on here so nothing to recap. Few points from her Instagram

📍Refers to herself as “the skin genius”.
📍Would sell her granny.
📍Regularly blows about how amazing she is at skin and how awesome her staff are.
📍Tells people they need a million expensive products to fix their skin and regularly promotes supplements alongside her expensive skincare.

Interested to hear everyone’s thoughts.....

Base2019

VIP Member
I remember when the latest probiotic launched with advanced nutrition programme and she had it up on her stories every fricking morning of her taking it with her tea. I ended up messaging her telling her that your not meant to take a probiotic with anything hot as it kills the good bacteria making it useless. She never had tea with her supplements on stories again 🤣 she messaged me back to say thank you but I was like howwww can she not know this but is pushing everyone to buy it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Absolutely delighted to see this thread, thought i was the only one who couldn't stand her. Her skin is gack looks greasy in my opinion, no thanks.

And that skin nerd..Lord get a grip both their skin is fucking average
I asked twice for a thread to be set up, I think she’s the most irritating woman on Instagram. And yes I would not aspire to her greasy plastic skin

Ahjaysus

I don't understand why people think she is this skin god, she charges around 120 euro for a skin consultation with herself that's not redeemable off products but if you want to do one with any of her staff its 50 euro and redeemable when you spend 200 euro on products, all a money racket🙈🙄

Reactions: 6

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Just popped on to have a look at her stories. God love Claire who works for her, she gets the chance to live in London and work in the London salon but also has to host corina one week out of every month. No thank you

• Haha

Ahjaysus

This one is just insufferable. Constant anonymous question things. Now she's saying she intends to raise the fee for a consultation with her 🙄 who in their right mind would pay €155 when her "team" are just as good for €50

Base2019

VIP Member
Full of shit, also full of Botox & fillers & silicone boobs
I’m not gona lie I’ve always wondered were her boobs natural because for some reason she always has them on show on her stories lol she seems very overly, in your face confident which would put me off going to her.

She gets on like she’s no wrinkles and has no skin issues because of environ 🙄 I’ve yet to see anyone in her fambam that has bad skin so clearly it’s not a family issue she’s just won the skin lottery

I’ve noticed she’s got very aged looking round the eyes. I thought she was a lot older than 43 😱

That’s what I find amazing...she’s peddling skincare with the most plastic face. And she recently humble bragged about the fact she’s “actually 43” as if people thought she was younger...I thought she was in her 50s....
Can’t get over this... how is she 43 🤨😱

Addd

VIP Member
I spend 100s on the body duo back in the day trying to get rid of eczema and it only helped slightly. Tried Aveeno for €8 for a few weeks and it worked magic. She’s full of it.
Suppose Corinna would say it’s because I wasn’t spending another €500 on supplements and rollers was the reason i didn’t have results 🙄

• Sad

Madscone

VIP Member
I'd say she's itchin' when she sees how Jennifer Rock turned her skin knowledge into an actual brand The Skin Nerd! Now she calls herself the skin genius?!?🤣