Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone on here know her? Just wondering if she is as cocky in person? She has such a high opinion of herself. Husband seems very quiet in the background.

Reactions: 1
She is majorly irritating, she is caring the same thing years now, she just rehashes it drum up sales, what really annoys me is how she bad mouths everything that she doesn’t sell.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone on here know her? Just wondering if she is as cocky in person? She has such a high opinion of herself. Husband seems very quiet in the background.
She is as cocky in person. She can also be very rude and arrogant if she doesn’t agree with what your saying.

• Haha
She always comes across as very arrogant on instagram! I’d hate to be a client and have an issue with anything, she would be very defensive

She loves the “celebrity” clients like Anna Geary and Lottie Ryan. I walked in in her in the clinic one day and she was in Instagram giving it loads and once she stopped recording she completely changed, it was like a switch. I have never gone to her I just don’t like her manner but there are some lovely girls in the Malahide clinic.

• Angry
She always comes across as very arrogant on instagram! I’d hate to be a client and have an issue with anything, she would be very defensive
It really is her way or the high way. If you don’t do and spend exactly what she wants, she gets an attitude. She has a major ego and honestly thinks she is the only person in the world who can do skincare. She is only short of asking people to start bowing to her

Reactions: 4
It really is her way or the high way. If you don’t do and spend exactly what she wants, she gets an attitude. She has a major ego and honestly thinks she is the only person in the world who can do skincare. She is only short of asking people to start bowing to her
She isn’t even a dermatologist, and carries on like her word is gospel.

If you listen to her long enough you know she is a bit of a snake oil sales person

• Haha
She also refers to “being in clinic” to sound like a medic. You were doing a facial in a salon, not open heart sugery love!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She loves the “celebrity” clients like Anna Geary and Lottie Ryan. I walked in in her in the clinic one day and she was in Instagram giving it loads and once she stopped recording she completely changed, it was like a switch. I have never gone to her I just don’t like her manner but there are some lovely girls in the Malahide clinic.
She sounds so rude, very two faced.

If you listen to her long enough you know she is a bit of a snake oil sales person
I totally get this when I listen to her. She starts off making sense and then it’s word vomit.
i have no doubt she knows her stuff about skin. She knows the product she sells inside out. But She goes on as if she’s invented skin care

Sweaty oily skin. Shes rotten.
For someone who promotes skincare. Takes about 12 supplements a day and uses all the best beauty machines she gets a lot of breakouts on a regular basic plus always has to use a filter. Something fishy about that.

Her stories today really show her actual skin up close, certainly not the flawless face she likes to promote, she just looks normal and definitely not anything to aspire too.

Reactions: 2
Begging for votes daily for the Image Awards, surely if you are as brilliant as you consistently tell the world, votes will come automatically.

• Haha