Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahjaysus

From what I've heard staff usually stay for 2 years or so to get all the training then move on...alot of her previous staff work for therapie clinic now

Snowjoke

VIP Member
The absolute dramatics of this one. The other day posted to say it was last time her family will be together until mid March and then today says they are going back to see the hubby in a few weeks- which she obviously knew about when she posted the last one.
Where is her hubby?

Sayit4real

VIP Member
is there a thread for Jennifer rock - the skin nerd? I have just seen her stories and she has no filter on. OH MY GOD the state of her skin.... Like all texture and bumps.... as someone up above here said she needs to go easy on the botox and fillers. her eye brows are arched so has that much botox .....

Has she had work done? She hasn't shown her face since Friday and today is Wednesday. That must be a record. My guess is she's had something done and waiting for it to settle.

Freckles19

Not that I'm doubting any of this but how do people know she's had filler/ botox? Awful that that's how she treats her staff!!

Nopatience

VIP Member
Over a period of about 8yrs I’ve been on and off with Environ and honestly for me it’s a huge waste of money, never once improved my skin ? The therapists and stockists are brain washed to push the products I think
I agree it’s good but for the price point it’s not a game changer despite claims that it is.