Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see lots of people absolutely slating her
SoSue used to rave about her incessantly. What happened there, did they have a falling out or did Sue just see her as being useless?

Reactions: 1
It was sosue who put her on the map around the time of her wedding, she was constantly in having facials with her

Reactions: 3
I see lots of people absolutely slating her.
SoSue used to rave about her incessantly. What happened there, did they have a falling out or did Sue just see her as being useless?
I think so sue just promoted her around the time of her wedding because she was getting all the free facials etc

The awards event in London that she wins every year for 12 years or something... Obviously she winning every year cause she sells the most products for IIAA? I'd imagine its a kind of set up? What happened her chin last week that she couldn't comment on? Something about a puppy..

For someone who promotes skincare. Takes about 12 supplements a day and uses all the best beauty machines she gets a lot of breakouts on a regular basic plus always has to use a filter. Something fishy about that.

The awards event in London that she wins every year for 12 years or something... Obviously she winning every year cause she sells the most products for IIAA? I'd imagine its a kind of set up? What happened her chin last week that she couldn't comment on? Something about a puppy..
Yes it would be which salon purchases the most from the IIAA

Jesus her responses on the Q&A are very passive aggressive. She does NOT like being asked about her Botox!!

Reactions: 8
Jesus her responses on the Q&A are very passive aggressive. She does NOT like being asked about her Botox!!
She definitely likes to make out her skin is like that from the skincare she sells. I use that skincare it’s brilliant but I also have Botox. Everything helps when you are a certain age.

Reactions: 4
No she doesn’t and it’s probably because it doesn’t fit with what she is selling she wants people to buy her version of treatments

Lip fillers and Botox so apparent in stories today. Yet she flogs expensive treatments and products. Such a hypocrite

• Haha
Someone asked her a question today that lots of us would have been genuinely interested in hearing the proper answer to but instead they got a snarky ignorant reply. Such a cow.
She really thinks she is so influential now that she can say anything, I thought this was so rude considering she referenced what teaspill was posting about her, this comment only backed up what people where saying

Someone asked her a question today that lots of us would have been genuinely interested in hearing the proper answer to but instead they got a snarky ignorant reply. Such a cow.

She's a snobby cow. The only reason she witches about HF is she's too cheap to pay for it. The machine is expensive (in the tens of thousands) and there isn't a huge profit doing the treatment because you use a lot of product etc.. you would make more money doing peels or laser etc and that greedy cow sits there wondering how she can milk the most money from her clients.
Not everyone can tolerate a peel or laser which is evident from the amount of people she's butchered and scarred so HF has its place to introduce a new client to advanced skincare.

Can you tell I'm bitter.

Reactions: 7
She’s an asshole in general and has been for years. She is the perfect example of someone who has inflated ego and sense of self. It doesn’t matter how good she is, the fact that her attitude is awful says everything

Reactions: 5