Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Happens everyday 🥲 just the complexity of life really

---

She can give false details for sure, but depending on the medical issue etc I think it’s quite likely she’d raise suspicions (particularly if she was with the baby) as hospital staff are well used to dealing with SS issues.

They can’t really detain her to get her to release the location of the baby if not with her as you can’t hold someone in the U.K. for very long without charge and MG and the babe would’ve have moved on anyway within hours
Thank you - you dealt with my rambling questions extremely eruditely 😂

Reactions: 2

Lazarus

VIP Member
Where did the 200 officers thing come from? The press or the police themselves? I’m suspecting the press who just love to exaggerate. It was said they could be anywhere in the country so of course officers from various forces would be involved which soon adds up. It doesn’t mean they are working on it full time, more that they have followed up any sightings or leads alongside their normal duties. The way it was reported it makes it sounds like 200 officers from one force investigating this full time and I highly doubt it’s the case.

We haven’t been told they are wanted for a crime but I suspect there is plenty not being shared with the public and the fact that they are ‘interesting’ with both of their backgrounds means the media have pushed it to the forefront more.
The (200) figure is from the same place as the majority of the information on this thread: open source media searches.

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
This is my take too. Assuming this is one of those cases where a mother is told she needs to choose between her relationship or her children.

Alternatively, they could both be negligent, unfit parents who lost custody of their other children because they couldn’t keep them safe.
I think she could well still be besotted with him, she’s had enough time for the scales to fall from her eyes and think ‘hell, maybe not’.
Has there been official verification of other children (not fb)? I suppose there might be no mention to protect their identities?

Pipsy

VIP Member
New story today with more details. Pretty much confirms Mark Gordon did live in Florida and 'returned in 2010". So maybe it is the same criminal in the mugshot from US. I didn't think they looked like same person tho.

So why did aristocrat new mum vanish with her baby and lover? # via https://android.com

Have you noticed there's been very, very little said about him in any of the articles to date?
Please could you post the original link. Shortened or hidden links aren't allowed btw.

Aberscot

Chatty Member
Thats a long time with no more sightings, they could be anywhere now.
Interesting they think they could be running out of money though I thought they were travelling with a substantial sum?
Hope for baby’s sake they are found soon

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
I had read that he was put on the sec offenders register when he arrived here, so from what I’ve read his’s probably still on it. If so, it’s a crime for him to not adhere to the conditions of the register.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I’ve only just come across this thread having followed the case a bit. Sorry if it’s already been covered but how do we know she’s had other children removed before? I’ve done a few searches and nothing comes up.

Rosie878

VIP Member
That’s what I think has happened as caption says that they are still hunting. It’s been up hours and I’ve seen the mistake pointed out on other forums. So unprofessional
Really bad mistake they need to get it down ASAP if they’ve got any sense.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
It makes them vulnerable for sure but to be honest everyone just wants to protect the newborn baby so I think they come first before mark and Constance getting mugged. Getting mugged might well “unhide” them so maybe on balance, isn’t something they’re too worried about.
I agree. The police may be hoping that feeling vulnerable will flush them out of hiding.

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Guess what? It is absolutely not in the public interest to know who has custody of her other children. They have a right to a private life, and it is absolutely none of our business.
It’s in the public interest to report that she’s missing with her partner and their newborn baby; I think it’s grossly unfair to those other children of hers to speculate about who has custody of them, and why. If they are in the custody of someone else, be that family or not, they’ve clearly had a difficult time at some point in their young lives. Why do you think you are entitled to more information about that?
Wow 😯 do you want to point out exactly where I say I’m entitled to know more about her other children? Because I’ve re-read my post & I say no such thing 😂

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
I wonder if her family have been asked to cut off her supply of money? Or will her bank card still be active so her location can be pinpointed?

laughing

VIP Member
Has been announced that he is on the sexual offenders register, may be that is why the hunt

It's been reported that they were withdrawing large amounts of cash. It begs the question how do they have access to large amounts of cash ? I assume prior to this neither of them were working? Who was bank rolling them?
Her dad is a millionaire or something