Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mich81

I saw it on Mumsnet, must be where they got it from. My initial impression was the same until I looked more closely at nose bridge, tip shape, eyebrows, asymmetric lip, flat cheekbones. Similar 'look' to the face, as in expression. Now I'm not sure.
You can see her Facebook account by using her surname and nickname as first name - I do think it’s her

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
It's such a dodgy area ethically, isn't it? Repeatedly having kids only for them to be removed is so traumatic all round but there's only so much you can encourage someone to use contraception, and then the risk of it failing. Hormonal contraception is often taken too lightly as well imo -the implant, which would be a good option for someone with a chaotic lifestyle, absolutely wrecked my mental health and I know I'm not alone. I can't see that helping things with social services. Buuut then forcing someone to be sterilised is awful, even when it's clearly for the best. Horrible position for professionals to be put in.
Can you force someone to be sterilised? You can suggest and give them the option but force?
Straying out of this case but could parents consent to their intellectually challenged youngster being sterilised?