Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Speculation. Pictures on her social show a baby boy and girl. The comments under those pictures are from friends she has lost contact with congratulating her but also reaching out to get in touch. In the background of one picture the room looks formal, almost like a contact centre arrangement. But yip its all speculative.
Thank you for catching me up! I was confused why I hadn’t read it in any articles.

Reactions: 1

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
Think how emotionally taxing this would have been on her, he wouldn't have felt the same emotions, the only thing he'd have been worried about was losing his control over her.
Thats my reading of this situation anyway, especially since his past has emerged. Men like this have a type. Vulnerable and open to coercion.
I think the authorities know this but because she hasn't accepted help and support to remove him from her life, she's seen as problematic too and she is problematic because she's missing with a newborn with a man who has a history of violence.
But is she afraid and is she in control?
If she really wanted to get away she could.

Sounds like he makes the women in his life feel protective of him.
Sounds like his mother was like that and now he chooses a similar type.

Of course they are married. 😔 Christ.
How do you know this, not that it matters. They are not being called Mr and Mrs Gordon.

quinzel

VIP Member
I just got an alert on my phone saying they’ve been charged with manslaughter as they believe the baby has come to harm 😢😢😢

• Sad

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm more confused now. The pregnancy was concealed for 5 months? So does that mean it was discovered in September and that prompted them to move around or did they only discover the pregnancy when they found the car and placenta?
The latter option is very concerning and could indicate a premature birth.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Is everyone of the opinion that they set fire to the car to conceal evidence of the birth (that likely took place in the car)?

I hate saying it but I think as others have said they’re not saying where the baby is because they’re no longer with us - they probably think they can’t be charged with the death if there’s no body.
Think it’s more likely it caught fire accidentally, as their belongings were in it.

lookatmekimmy

I mean it doesn't happen much nowadays but years ago women who had baby's and knew they couldn't look after them used to leave them on doorsteps for someone to find. It used to happen alot. She could have done that easily and baby would have got medical care.
I agree she absolutely should have done this but we don’t know how frightened of Mark she was/is

Libbub

VIP Member
Her dad is a millionaire or something
I know he is but if they're on the run with a newborn and there's concerns for the baby's safety and the police are looking for them then surely the millionaire dad, if he is supplying them with money would be partly to blame. Besides they're estranged so I doubt he's topping up her bank account. However sonce i asked that question it has been mentioned she had a trust fund. It explains it.

DellaC

VIP Member
  • Heart

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
I've seen the photos of her with her other children (3 I think) she and the kids look really happy. I wonder if it's a case of looks can be deceiving or something at some point has gone horribly wrong. Hasn't her dad urged the police to look into that nigerian cult she was in? He said she's never been the same since.