Constance Marten case - missing mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so worried that because the baby was somewhere close to where they were staying, that at the time of arrest the baby may of still been alive and those monsters refusing to say anything has meant the baby has starved to death.. just an upset thought in my mind. 🥺
I’ve been thinking this too. Surely if they’d left the baby somewhere to return to, they’d tell the police?! I am praying the baby wasn’t left for two days in this weather and this is the result of them not speaking.

I kept hoping that if the baby was left in this scenario would cry so someone would hear and find them 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My baby has been asleep in my arms for 40 minutes, I just can't put her down tonight.
I am mid-bedtime here for my youngest, and it has brought me to tears. I know there are complicated circumstances, probably coercive control, abuse, maybe substance misuse, but their failure for this wee baby makes me so, so angry. That little soul deserved better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh wow how utterly heartbreaking. I apologise for stating that the baby was still missing, I was just quoting what ITV said at the time. Sleep peacefully little one, you are safe now. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor little love. You can't choose your parents unfortunately but EVERYONE deserves better than that.

Imagine leaving your dead baby in the woods. How anyone can even begin to defend them I don't know but I wish I had your outlook because I'm just filled with bleeping rage. I can't see any excuse at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh little one, rest in peace. I’d think the wee one had been gone a while rather than passed since their arrest. Why would they leave an alive baby in remove woodland while they nipped to the shops? If they’d left an alive baby behind it’d surely be in their tent or caravan. They couldn’t have had the foresight to hide the baby in case they were arrested surely.

Reactions: 13
I really do think the baby has been dead for at least a few days before they were found, not that it’s any comfort. How can a newborn baby survive being out in the cold (they apparently walked long distances and were sleeping in a tent?) having had no medical attention at all? Either way, those scumbags allowed the poor thing to die!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor little love. You can't choose your parents unfortunately but EVERYONE deserves better than that.

Imagine leaving your dead baby in the woods. How anyone can even begin to defend them I don't know but I wish I had your outlook because I'm just filled with bleeping rage. I can't see any excuse at all.
Me neither. I hope justice is served. That poor baby. I feel sick to my stomach. Why bring a child into this world and do that.dreadful behaviour. My little boy is asleep next to me I don’t want to leave his side yet 😖

• Heart
I am mid-bedtime here for my youngest, and it has brought me to tears. I know there are complicated circumstances, probably coercive control, abuse, maybe substance misuse, but their failure for this wee baby makes me so, so angry. That little soul deserved better.
At the very least she should have told the police where to find them. Selfish to the bitter end.

Anyone who defends these two pieces of tit ain’t right in the head. That poor, defenceless baby stood no chance with those two monsters. I hope they lock them up forever and the pair rot in hell. RIP little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Me neither. I hope justice is served. That poor baby. I feel sick to my stomach. Why bring a child into this world and do that.dreadful behaviour. My little boy is asleep next to me I don’t want to leave his side yet 😖
Some people think children are possessions that they are entitled to and that's the only reason they bring them into the world.

Reactions: 17
She should never be allowed to have another child.
I agree. It’s a disgrace she was able to fall pregnant with this one. I pray that baby hasn’t suffered but with what those monsters have put the baby through even just with the cold weather then it’s been no environment for a baby 🥺

Reactions: 11
I can’t stop thinking about what that innocent wee baby must have gone through in her short life 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.