Constance Marten case - missing mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outcome I expected but very sad all the same. I’m glad they’ve found the baby and it can now be treated with some respect and have a proper funeral etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The more I think about it the more it angers me. Who do they think they are. They should have known they were tit parents when they got their poor other children taken away from them. Running away like they were trying their hardest to keep their baby but look what happened. Argh. Poor little baby. I just hope the baba didn't suffer.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I fear that remains means the poor baby has been dead a bit longer as otherwise they would have surely said body found?

Reactions: 24
I just want to cry. How utterly devastating. I pray the little darling didn’t suffer

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The pair of them are clearly not capable of rational thought, but what did they expect would happen?

They apparently were so desperate to protect their baby that they went on the run to evade SS, only to dump its dead body in the bushes and then trot off to go and buy fish and chips. The depravity is just shocking.

I hope all the Facebook huns that have been defending them and criticising SS take a good hard look at themselves. These people clearly should not be parents.

Edited to correct grammar. I'm too upset and angry to type.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
RIP little one can’t even begin to think of a mother doesn’t wanna do everything in her power to give her baby safety and warmth and comfort. Desperately sad outcome and will be terrible any which way this baby left the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
First time commenting on this thread, I’m just sick to my stomach over this!

that poor little baby 😭 wtf was she doing with that man wasn’t he a rapist?! What the hell has happened to that poor baby

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor baby never had a chance the only innocent in any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Remains makes me wonder if they tried to conceal the body, like with Nicola they said a body was discovered in a river but they said remains with Sarah Everard and we know what happened there :( also they’ve got prior form for setting alight to things to conceal evidence.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The outcome I expected but very sad all the same. I’m glad they’ve found the baby and it can now be treated with some respect and have a proper funeral etc.
It’s horrific her life wasn’t saved due to the negligent wilful neglect by the people she should have relied on. I will be livid if they get a slap on the wrist.

Reactions: 6
I wouldnt even treat a goldfish the way these monsters have treated that baby. Rip little Angel, life should’ve treated you better 💖

Reactions: 15
That poor baby. So sad.

my wider concern now is the amount of speculation online which could prejudice a juror in a trial. Nobody knows when a trial could or would be set in a case like this; the investigation is only starting. Imagine if you had been reading here from the start and then were called to go on jury duty.
we’ve had everything on here including speculation that she was an addict and her baby was in withdrawal. People believe a lot of this speculation and it could lead to an unfair trial. I am half tempted to say I think the thread should close now and perhaps reopen when the trial is on. Not my call, just an opinion.

Reactions: 16
They’ve asked the public not to speculate. It will all come out at some point I’m sure. I’ll light a candle for that little baby tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That poor baby, you sick bastards. Hopefully no other child will be put at risk once they’re both behind bars. I am so sad. And so angry

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.