Constance Marten case - missing mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so so upset at this, I was so hoping that they'd given the baby to someone to look after. This is so upsetting 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is anyone watching sky news? I think the lady who was speaking about it got into trouble as she said it was their baby even though it hasn’t been confirmed yet. They very quickly said she wouldn’t be coming back on sky

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Remains makes me wonder if they tried to conceal the body, like with Nicola they said a body was discovered in a river but they said remains with Sarah Everard and we know what happened there :( also they’ve got prior form for setting alight to things to conceal evidence.
I saw something on JOE Facebook earlier about a burnt baby blanket, so I feel this may be the case.

RIP little one, you deserved so much more.
Every baby deserves a safe, loving and happy environment, even if that means they aren't with their birth parents.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m so worried that because the baby was somewhere close to where they were staying, that at the time of arrest the baby may of still been alive and those monsters refusing to say anything has meant the baby has starved to death.. just an upset thought in my mind. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That poor baby. So sad.

my wider concern now is the amount of speculation online which could prejudice a juror in a trial. Nobody knows when a trial could or would be set in a case like this; the investigation is only starting. Imagine if you had been reading here from the start and then were called to go on jury duty.
we’ve had everything on here including speculation that she was an addict and her baby was in withdrawal. People believe a lot of this speculation and it could lead to an unfair trial. I am half tempted to say I think the thread should close now and perhaps reopen when the trial is on. Not my call, just an opinion.
I agree. The only comments that will be made now are more speculation.

Remains makes me wonder if they tried to conceal the body, like with Nicola they said a body was discovered in a river but they said remains with Sarah Everard and we know what happened there :( also they’ve got prior form for setting alight to things to conceal evidence.
Some papers are saying a body has been found. I wouldn't read too much into it at this stage. I can't bear to think they did anything more than neglect the poor baba... that's bad enough.

My baby has been asleep in my arms for 40 minutes, I just can't put her down tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Such unbelievably sad news. Poor baby.
Remains can still mean a complete body. Not necessarily incomplete. It’s so hard not to speculate though

Reactions: 6
Remains could also mean the poor thing passed away a little while ago, rather than a day or two ago, rather than anything unthinkable happening to them after death.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Truly heart breaking. The fact they weren’t willing to say where the baby was spoke volumes. I hope they get thrown in jail for a LONG TIME. Monsters.

Reactions: 18
An innocent little child born into a life of pure evil. You were failed darling angel, by those who should have protected you with their life. May you find peace and love wherever you are now. 🙏🏻

Reactions: 14
JOE have ran an article on Facebook stating a burnt baby blanket and other items were found in the wooded area 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This is heartbreaking 💔 I'd hoped the wee soul would still be alive or with someone being looked after 😪

• Sad
It’s awful - no words. Hope the poor soul has more dignity in death than in life. My daughter is struggling with IVF and then we have this… Heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.