Constance Marten case - missing mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how it has taken the police this long to find them tbh. It doesn’t sound like they did an awful lot to try and hide constantly

Reactions: 3
Whilst none of us are surprised, we are all heartbroken for that innocent baby. Rest in peace little darling xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
News we all dreaded but knew in the deep of our hearts. They found the baby in the wooded area near to where the arrests were made earlier this afternoon. RIP angel x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor baby , the poor family and the poor police.
I hope constance and him both rot in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has the baby been confirmed dead + hopefully found? Nothing showing on Google yet, all 2/3 hours out
They found remains near where CM and MG were staying. Obviously they won't be able to confirm until they have identified the remains but it seems likely its their baby.

Rest in peace little one ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That poor innocent baby ❤. I am absolutely disgusted at those two adults for allowing this to happen. If you are able to lay down and make a baby then you deal with the consequences and the last few months of those twos behaviour has been pure selfish and disgusting. That poor innocent child was failed by the person who should have protected them the most. Rest in peace little one ❤

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Well that was sad but, I’m glad the baby has at least been found to have some dignity.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Awful news 😰 Wonder if the baby was already dead when they were arrested, or has it passed away since then? I guess autopsy will show estimated time of death. If the baby has passed away since they were arrested that is particularly upsetting as this could have been prevented if they spoke up.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
They found remains near where CM and MG were staying. Obviously they won't be able to confirm until they have identified the remains but it seems likely its their baby.

Rest in peace little one ❤
Thank you, just found this source for anyone who doesn’t have Sky. Poor baby :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.