Constance Marten case - missing mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky News reporting a significant update on the baby coming at 6.30. I’ll be surprised if it’s anything other than the retrieval of a body 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think a lot of the comments here are portraying her as the victim in all of this; largely an assumption based on his criminal conviction.
I’m no sympathiser of his, but we have little evidence that he is the controlling one in this. What if there’s no controller?
She’s reported to have been radicalised by a Nigerian cult; I don’t recall seeing any mention of him being in the same cult/group as her. Aside from the colour of his skin, we don’t know much about his cultural heritage and whether he fits into this part of her life.
She could be the controller, or they could simply be as bad as each other.

I was truly disappointed to see someone share a photo of one of her other children in this thread. Regardless of where they’ve been shared elsewhere; those children are not in her custody and deserve privacy. I think it’s unfair of us to speculate about whether the children are his or who is looking after them now.

I scratch my head with wonder every time I see a suggestion that the baby is still alive; I’m sorry to say I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that baby is deceased.

IMO, both of them are equal in this. They’ve neglected their newborn baby to the point it has most likely died, and they’re refusing to give it the dignity of any acknowledgment or burial.

I have to say his conviction for a sexual assault decades ago isn’t really primary in my concerns here. She presumably knew his history when she got with him; she was a consenting adult and made that choice for herself. I do not see her as a victim at all.

Reactions: 43
I think a lot of the comments here are portraying her as the victim in all of this; largely an assumption based on his criminal conviction.
I’m no sympathiser of his, but we have little evidence that he is the controlling one in this. What if there’s no controller?
She’s reported to have been radicalised by a Nigerian cult; I don’t recall seeing any mention of him being in the same cult/group as her. Aside from the colour of his skin, we don’t know much about his cultural heritage and whether he fits into this part of her life.
She could be the controller, or they could simply be as bad as each other.

I was truly disappointed to see someone share a photo of one of her other children in this thread. Regardless of where they’ve been shared elsewhere; those children are not in her custody and deserve privacy. I think it’s unfair of us to speculate about whether the children are his or who is looking after them now.

I scratch my head with wonder every time I see a suggestion that the baby is still alive; I’m sorry to say I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that baby is deceased.

IMO, both of them are equal in this. They’ve neglected their newborn baby to the point it has most likely died, and they’re refusing to give it the dignity of any acknowledgment or burial.

I have to say his conviction for a sexual assault decades ago isn’t really primary in my concerns here. She presumably knew his history when she got with him; she was a consenting adult and made that choice for herself. I do not see her as a victim at all.
Exactly this !!! She hasn’t done this in a fit of psychosis after giving birth .
It was pre planned . Couldn’t give a stuff about her well fare .

Reactions: 14
Sorry, no. The police have said they don't think they were sleeping in the caravan. However someone has come on here and said that someone locally thinks they were, and everyone seems to have seized on that as truth, I think because of the photo of the caravan which leads to an easy assumption.

“We are looking at open land, outbuildings where they may have placed the baby while they were in the local area before we arrested them.​
“There’s nothing to say they were in the caravan, we still think they were living in the outdoor environment and the that is leading us, and the arrest location, to the outdoor search."​

Constance Marten baby updates — Missing infant feared dead but police 'retain hope' as they ask public to be 'vigilant' | The Sun
It was me that posted the picture and I was just trying to point out that the caravan wasn't insider information coming from the locals, just stuff that was in the press. Sorry for spreading misinfo I didn't realise they weren't in there.

Reactions: 3
Utterly heartbreaking. I’m so sorry that you were failed little one 🤍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel sick. What absolute pieces of tit they both are. How is a dead baby better than a baby in care? Selfish bastards

• Sad
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.