Constance Marten and Mark Gordon Case #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn't realise this trial had started! Just caught up... This is an absolute piss take. I know the defence have a job to do but "warm and dry" living rough in January... Are they having a laugh?!

12:12pm

He continues: "The baby was kept warm and dry and was fed such as she was well nourished.
"The baby didn't require medical assistance and died in the circumstances so heartbreakingly described her mother in her interview with the police."
It just sounds ridiculous doesn’t it. it was really cold when they were missing, it’s quite upsetting to think that a newborn baby was being exposed to the freezing temperatures at that time of year.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So bleeping grim and beyond the pale to imagine them carrying their dead child around in a bag for life for several weeks until she was too decomposed
Absolutely baffling

• Sad
Died on the 9th they’re claiming
Thank you for those sharing print screens/sources with new information 🙏🏻

Horrifying to hear how they kept other babies, what the duck was wrong with her? I’m parking commenting on him as he had an established history of violent/unhuman crime so it’s somewhat expected from him sadly. But what the duck happens to someone in a year or two that they go from hanging out in Brighton with pals and discussing politics (normally!) on Facebook to THAT? She can claim the baby was clean all she likes but she was also sleeping next to bottles of piss so does she know what clean looks like?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for those sharing print screens/sources with new information 🙏🏻

Horrifying to hear how they kept other babies, what the duck was wrong with her? I’m parking commenting on him as he had an established history of violent/unhuman crime so it’s somewhat expected from him sadly. But what the duck happens to someone in a year or two that they go from hanging out in Brighton with pals and discussing politics (normally!) on Facebook to THAT? She can claim the baby was clean all she likes but she was also sleeping next to bottles of piss so does she know what clean looks like?
It’s weird as I saw the pics of her and the kids on Facebook when they were babies/toddlers and they looked to be well fed and clean so maybe that was just for pics… it is so very strange!
---
It’s weird as I saw the pics of her and the kids on Facebook when they were babies/toddlers and they looked to be well fed and clean so maybe that was just for pics… it is so very strange!
She also referred to them as her ‘’love bugs’’

Reactions: 12
---

She also referred to them as her ‘’love bugs’’
My partner's sister fosters their feckless alcoholic neice's child and said neice is constantly posting happy facebook photos with the child saying 'so gorgeous' 'growing up so fast' etc, you would think looking at them that she is a devoted mother, but in reality she rarely sees her and misses most of the visits because she is drunk most of the time. Photos don't mean anything unfortunately. She may have just been visiting them in care.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
So the defence lawyer for MG has done his short opening and they've now started the prosecution evidence. Why hasn't she had hers, is it because she isn't in court?

Reactions: 7
My partner's sister fosters their feckless alcoholic neice's child and said neice is constantly posting happy facebook photos with the child saying 'so gorgeous' 'growing up so fast' etc, you would think looking at them that she is a devoted mother, but in reality she rarely sees her and misses most of the visits because she is drunk most of the time. Photos don't mean anything unfortunately. She may have just been visiting them in care.
Agreed, I honestly wouldn't trust anything anyone posts on social media to be a depiction of wio they are as a Mom, Partner, or even person. The very little we saw on her social media was what she wanted people to see.

Reactions: 19
If they truly wanted an autopsy performed on Baby Victoria to determine the cause of death, why didn't they go straight away as soon as they realised she had died?

By leaving her where they did, for as long as they did, it prevented any chance of a proper cause of death to be determined.

This whole case breaks my heart, Baby Victoria should have been nothing but warm, fed, secure and loved. Lots of people out there would give so much to have the opportunity for a baby like this.
This is what I thought. If they had taken the baby's body to hospital following the death they could have done a postmortem and the case against them would have been simpler. Poor baby Victoria had no dignity in death how could her parents leave her body in a shed like that?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just going through her Facebook there is one picture of a child who is not a baby ! I feel like she had two in secret she managed to keep them then when social turn back up in 2021 when pregnant again and that’s when all care proceeding started

Reactions: 12
They claim the baby was also well fed, well presume she must have been breastfeeding it as couldn’t exactly be sterilising bottles.
However the mother wasn’t eating properly and scavenging for food or eating snacks from a garage that’s hardly going to be a good source for breast milk.
Surely they weren’t carting around a cat as well with them, why have cat litter !

They claim the baby was also well fed, well presume she must have been breastfeeding it as couldn’t exactly be sterilising bottles.
However the mother wasn’t eating properly and scavenging for food or eating snacks from a garage that’s hardly going to be a good source for breast milk.
Surely they weren’t carting around a cat as well with them, why have cat litter !
The only thing I can think of with cat litter is to soak up a mess but even then That’s strange you would use towels or paper towels surely for that

Reactions: 11
The photos on her fb could have been contact visits. Hence the babies looking well cared for because they were.

Reactions: 24
The only thing I can think of with cat litter is to soak up a mess but even then That’s strange you would use towels or paper towels surely for that
Flagging that my comment is complete speculation, no source/reference to court proceedings just thoughts:

Cat litter is far more absorbent esp of smells & far cheaper, and far easier to dispose of than rolls and rolls of sodden tissue would have been I’m guessing? IMO shows they’ve been quite forensically aware during this & their intent as they went out of their way to source that in order to ensure the birth went undetected.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Why are the court proceedings so bitty?! They seem to say one thing and then have a break every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking they found some at the property. It's sometimes used on icy steps or pathways instead of salt.

Reactions: 2
The cat litter thing is so weird, they either preplanned and took some with them, went and bought some or there was maybe some already there in a cupboard or something.

Reactions: 4
IMG_6874.jpeg

In conference about what I wonder.

---
Flagging that my comment is complete speculation, no source/reference to court proceedings just thoughts:

Cat litter is far more absorbent esp of smells & far cheaper, and far easier to dispose of than rolls and rolls of sodden tissue would have been I’m guessing? IMO shows they’ve been quite forensically aware during this & their intent as they went out of their way to source that in order to ensure the birth went undetected.
Mine is speculation too.

I can imagine waters breaking might be something that they needed to soak up in a hurry.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.